Pam Yeoman
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My first trip with Just You. Is anyone else going to Stratford for Christmas - would love to hear from you. May be you have been before - let me know.

Pam

chris_m
(Member)
Hi Pam

I'll be there - a first JY holiday for me too.

Chris

Ceejay17
(Member)
Hi Pam,

Looks like there will be at least three of us newbies in Stratford then. Have a look under the 'Ask the Editor' section of the forum. There is a thread giving a bit more detail about the Stratford break advising people to bring some warm clothing in anticipation of the walks around Stratford. Given the recent weather we have been having, a pair of wellingtons and a so'wester might not be out of place.

Best wishes,

CJ

Pam Yeoman
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi CJ

Good to hear that I will not be the only newbie in Stratford.

Having some difficulty navigating around the Community web page but will no doubt get the hang of it soon.

Will be sorting out my cold/wet weather clothing in anticipation!

Best wishes

Pam

Pam Yeoman
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'chris_m' wrote:

Hi Pam

I'll be there - a first JY holiday for me too.

Chris

Good to hear from you. Will be getting all my cold/wet weather clothing ready in anticipation!

Best wishes

Pam

Frogletsmum
(Member)
'Pam wrote:

My first trip with Just You. Is anyone else going to Stratford for Christmas - would love to hear from you. May be you have been before - let me know.

Pam

I shall be there too. Also my first trip with Just You. Sounds like there quite a few of us newbies.

Sandy

Frogletsmum
(Member)

I'll be there too. Also my first break with Just You, sounds like there will be quite a few of us newbies.

Sandy