Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I never seem to see many people saying much about this trip on here. I may be looking in the wrong place as I cant even see it in the online brochure although it is in the paper brochure still.

Thoughts welcome from anyone who has actually been on the holiday as a whole, and in particular the hotel.

I'm looking at a few holidays for next May but am trying to solve the problem of not using Gatwick. and this trip flies from Heathrow which is not too great a problem.

Thanks

valley
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am thinking of doing this one next year in May for the same reason Heathrow is closer for me. I have done a lot of JY Holidays and always had a good time.
loopylou
(Member)
I have been to Northern Cyprus three times with Just You. The hotel that they used this year was far from a four star and the food was dire.

They have removed the holiday from the brochure at the present time.

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'loopylou' wrote:

I have been to Northern Cyprus three times with Just You. The hotel that they used this year was far from a four star and the food was dire.

They have removed the holiday from the brochure at the present time.

Thanks. It is in the paper brochure that I recieved unfortunately. Thanks for letting me know

lizabc
  • (Member)
(Member)
I've just had a heartsink moment! :(

Loopylou says that the hotel used in Northern Cyprus was not 4* standard and the food dire. Was it the Vuni Palace you went to? I have booked to go there for Christmas so that is not happy news. Perhaps Ben, you could speak to the holiday organiser to ensure that at least the food is good. I would be very grateful. :huh:

I see JY are using a different hotel next year.

Liz

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Liz,

Apologies for taking a day to reply, I have had to do some investigating. I have spoken to both the product managers and the customer service team about the Vuni Palace and they assure me that they have had really good feedback this year about it and that the customers who mentioned it were in fact referring to a different hotel.

Our product manages have said you will have a lovely Christmas at the Vuni Palace 🙂

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

lizabc
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Ben' wrote:

Good afternoon Liz,

Apologies for taking a day to reply, I have had to do some investigating. I have spoken to both the product managers and the customer service team about the Vuni Palace and they assure me that they have had really good feedback this year about it and that the customers who mentioned it were in fact referring to a different hotel.

Our product manages have said you will have a lovely Christmas at the Vuni Palace :)

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

Thank you Ben. Phew... I feel reassured. I've not had a bad holiday yet with Just You and look forward to this one again now.

Liz

loopylou
(Member)
The hotel was the Lapethos Resort at Lapta that was awful. I have been on 14 Just You holidays and this was the first that did not live up to expectation.