Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - I have read many posts and fully understand that this hotel is basic, not a problem. (Just as Cindy says Its merely somewhere to sleep and have a wash, the real fun is outside).

I just wanted to know if there is any kind of 'Safe' facilities, even maybe leaving our passport with the hotel staff for the week?

Or would the advise be, to carry the passport with you at all times.

Freddie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Freddie

You can leave the passport with reception I think it is what we all did. I did not feel the need to carry it with me at all times.

I cannot remember there being a safe in the room but I think there was the oppertunity to put STUFF somewhere at reception.. JUST remember to collect it all when you leave.

The Husband and wife, who own and run the hotel and the team are so nice and friendly but the English is not to good it's amazing what a smile and hand signals can achieve..

Cindy

Elst
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Freddie

You can leave the passport with reception I think it is what we all did. I did not feel the need to carry it with me at all times.

I cannot remember there being a safe in the room but I think there was the oppertunity to put STUFF somewhere at reception.. JUST remember to collect it all when you leave.

The Husband and wife, who own and run the hotel and the team are so nice and friendly but the English is not to good it's amazing what a smile and hand signals can achieve..

Cindy

Hi Cindy

thank you for your info, I did wonder if they would keep it safe for us.

I knew you would have the answer but did not know how to address you directly.

Many thanks Freddie