Jo0512Fly
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, Some advice please from the regulars.....

I am thinking of doing a Christmas break and have never been on a Single Holiday before (not been single for a long time)

What can I expect?

Thanks

Oldgrey
(Member)
'Jo0512Fly' wrote:

I am thinking of doing a Christmas break and have never been on a Single Holiday before (not been single for a long time)

What can I expect?

Thanks

Hello Jo0512Fly, Go for it, Xmas Break with Just you are VERY enjoyable and a good way to break the ice and make new friends.Good company, good food, what more can you ask for.Take the plunge and have a very good and happy Christmas.

Oldgrey

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
You can expect a very good holiday with like minded people.
Lyndy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jo0512Fly' wrote:

What can I expect?

Thanks

One of the best Christmasas I have ever had was with JY in Lake Garda. Go for it. I am setting off in 10 days on my 10th singles holiday - 8 with JY. You will be looked after and have a great time.

Lynn

SoloCaz
(Member)
I have never been on a single holiday before either and just today booked Bruge on Eurostar for Christmas! So if I can take the plunge and do it then so can you. Go for it! And if you pick Bruge then see you there.

C

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Just go for it - you will have a great time. I have not been on a Christmas break with Just You but have done 3 trips so far and 4th one is planned for October. Pick a destination and book it. Life is too short - why waste time?

Jaya

JC1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I am going on my first JY hol to Costa de la Luz on Tuesday. It's very reassuring to know that once I get on that plane there will be someone waiting at the other end and that there are new friends to meet who are all single travellers. I'm a bit nervous but more excited, especially since I've just finished packing. Hope to mee you on a future travel.

'Jo0512Fly' wrote:

What can I expect?

Thanks