travellergirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup:Hi there

This is all new for me. Anyone out there want to give me some tips? Going on my first trip in October. Want to maximise the happiness factor!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Chrissy...

I could try and give you tips, give me a clue what tour are you going on I have been on 8 tours and had great fun on them all for different reasons..

CIndy

Toni2909
(Member)
I'm going to Sorrento on Oct 10th. Is that the one you're on?
travellergirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Chrissy...

I could try and give you tips, give me a clue what tour are you going on I have been on 8 tours and had great fun on them all for different reasons..

CIndy

Hi Cindy

Thanks for replying. Im going to Kusadasi (turkey) in October.

:shy::shy:

travellergirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Toni2909' wrote:

I'm going to Sorrento on Oct 10th. Is that the one you're on?

Hi I'm going to Kusadasi on 2nd October

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
All i would say is go an enjoy yourself, if there are included tour do them if there extras and you like the look of them do them as well. I work on the premmis I might not go back to a country so I try and see and do what I can while I am there.

Cindy

Jackie Datson
(Member)
:heart:Just remember that everyone in the group is there for the same reasons - fun and friendship!

Jackie

'travellergirl' wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Chrissy...

CIndy

Hi Cindy

Thanks for replying. Im going to Kusadasi (turkey) in October.

:shy::shy:

Justforme
(Member)
'travellergirl' wrote:

This is all new for me. Anyone out there want to give me some tips? Going on my first trip in October. Want to maximise the happiness factor!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy

Justforme
(Member)
'travellergirl' wrote:

Chrissy

Hi,

I have just returned from my first trip to Italy with JY.

Big learning curve for me and I would be open-minded about all the people you meet - as they come from various backgrounds and

will have much to talk about. You will find after a day ot two, you will settle in. It`s wise to try and mix with everyone and there will be people in the group you naturally gel with.

Have a great time !

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome Travellergirl

I would say go with an open mind and you will have a great time. I agree with Cindy - try and see as much as you can as you never know if you will ever get a chance to go back. This is exactly what I do. I go on all included excursions and also on the optional ones. There have been quite a few good reviews on Kusadasi so I am sure you will have a great time.

Jaya

valerie lund
(Member)
I too am taking my 1st Just You holiday in November going on a cruise Genoa to Cape town. Unfortunately havent been able to make contact with anyone else taking this holiday. I am extremely nervous mostly about Gatiwck Airport. Have had conflicting info about whether there will be a tour guide to meet/help us there. Can anyone give me reassurance/help? Val
travellergirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'travellergirl' wrote:

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy

Me too my first trip is in October also! Are you going to Kusadasi? Could do with some tips myself!!!!!

travellergirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Chrissy...

CIndy

Any tips for me???

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val

Usually there is a Just You rep at the airport to help you check in. The tour guides do not always travel with you - sometimes they meet you on arrival. I can assure you that there is no need to be nervous at all. Gatwick is not hard to negotiate and you will always find someone to help you. I really hope you enjoy your holiday - I am sure you will have a fantastic time and meet lots of nice people. I have been on 3 Just You holidays and am going on my 4th in October.

All the best

Jaya