margaret 51
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thinking of booking Cheltenham for New Year has anyone been or any hints on which break. Travelling from Scotland so possibly use trains so hotel needs to be easy to reach.
annabella
(Member)
'margaret wrote:

Thinking of booking Cheltenham for New Year has anyone been or any hints on which break. Travelling from Scotland so possibly use trains so hotel needs to be easy to reach.

Hi Margaret I am going to Cheltenham this New Year, I went to Hinckley last year and had a fab time. Happy New Year to you what ever you choose.

Annabelle

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi annabel,

I have been to Paris for New Year. Other than amazing, there is nothing else to say!

Mark

Maria_19
(Member)
I've got as far as paying the deposit for Cheltenham this New Year. I'd be getting the train also and the hotel looks very close to the station. I just wonder how many people might be going as I've never been on a New year break with JY before.

margaret 51
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Maria_19' wrote:

I've got as far as paying the deposit for Cheltenham this New Year. I'd be getting the train also and the hotel looks very close to the station. I just wonder how many people might be going as I've never been on a New year break with JY before.

Thanks for replying. I have been with Just You to Lake como this summer it was wonderful. Hoping New Year will be the same met some lovely people and had a great time. Think I am going to book Cheltenham.

margaret 51
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'annabella' wrote:

'margaret wrote:

Hi Margaret I am going to Cheltenham this New Year, I went to Hinckley last year and had a fab time. Happy New Year to you what ever you choose.

Annabelle

Think I will book Cheltenham so hopefully get to meet you. Margaret

Maria_19
(Member)
'margaret wrote:

'Maria_19' wrote:

Thanks for replying. I have been with Just You to Lake como this summer it was wonderful. Hoping New Year will be the same met some lovely people and had a great time. Think I am going to book Cheltenham.

I'm going to go ahead & book Cheltenham. I too went to Lake Como last summer (2011)& had a great time too. Have just returned from Alpine Europe tour which was lovely too!