(Member) (Topic Starter)
Helo anyone going to Bulgaria on the 10th love to here from you Margaret k
Diana21
(Member)
'margaret wrote:

Helo anyone going to Bulgaria on the 10th love to here from you Margaret k

Diana21
(Member)
Hi Margaret, yes I am going on the Bugaria trip and can't wait. I also have a friend going Debbie, who I met on the weekend trip to Bolton
margaret k
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Diana21' wrote:

Hi Margaret, yes I am going on the Bugaria trip and can't wait. I also have a friend going Debbie, who I met on the weekend trip to Bolton

[/quote

Hi Diana nice to here from you I had given up hope of a reply this is my second trip first new year Wiltshire this year it was very good nice people What are you takeing warm clothes ?

Margaret Kay]

Diana21
(Member)
'margaret wrote:

'Diana21' wrote:

[/quote

Hi Diana nice to here from you I had given up hope of a reply this is my second trip first new year Wiltshire this year it was very good nice people What are you takeing warm clothes ?

Margaret Kay]

Hi Margaret, was going to take similar clothes to what I am wearing, as think weather is similiar to our September. So, t shirts but few cardigans and hoodies and jeans probably not shorts. I have contacted the editor and there will be 40 of us on the trip, 33 females, 7 males

Diana21
(Member)
Hi Margaret, did reply to this but not sure where it went. Think I will be taking clothes similar to what I am wearing now. Hopefully will not be too cold, think more like our September weather but chilly evening and night. Will take jeans, trousers, t shirts but cardigans and hoodies for during day. Think I will pass on shorts but maybe a summer dress, I will see. Would be nice if we could sit round by the pool so will take swimsuit and keep my fingers crossed! I am flying down from Manchester airport, where are you flying from?
CaroleY
(Member)
'Diana21' wrote:

Hi Margaret, did reply to this but not sure where it went. Think I will be taking clothes similar to what I am wearing now. Hopefully will not be too cold, think more like our September weather but chilly evening and night. Will take jeans, trousers, t shirts but cardigans and hoodies for during day. Think I will pass on shorts but maybe a summer dress, I will see. Would be nice if we could sit round by the pool so will take swimsuit and keep my fingers crossed! I am flying down from Manchester airport, where are you flying from?

Hi Diana

I am also flying down from Manchester with my sister. Are you going on the 1110 BA flight? If so, we will look out for you.

Carole

margaret k
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Diana21' wrote:

[/quot

Hi Diana Good advice on clothes I will do the same Flying from heath row driving from the midlands on the day so see you there Margaret

Diana21
(Member)
Hi Margaret, I am flying down on BA1391, so will look out for you when we get to Heathrow, I assume we are all on same flight from Heathrow, FB852?
CaroleY
(Member)
'Diana21' wrote:

Hi Margaret, I am flying down on BA1391, so will look out for you when we get to Heathrow, I assume we are all on same flight from Heathrow, FB852?

Hi Diana

We are on the same flight as you (1110 is the time) so we will look out for you

Carole

Diana21
(Member)
H Carole

Yes it is 11.10, I will look out for you, Will also be travelling down with Debbie who I met on a JY weekend to Bolton. Are you travelling on your own?