Jenny...
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wondered if anyone else is going on this trip. I'm travelling from Newcastle upon Tyne. This is my third Just You holiday. Would be good to hear from anyone else who is going.

Jenny

Jo3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny,

I am on this trip too. Getting excited/nervous now. This is my 2nd Just You trip so I am hoping it will be as much fun as the first one.

I am flying from Liverpool so will probably meet you at the hotel, unless your flight lands around the same time as mine - 10 am and we share transport from the airport (I was told on this site they don't make everyone wait until all the flights have arrived before sending you on to the hotel).

Not long now, must start getting my suitcase sorted.

Joyce

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny

Just wanted to say that you have picked a great holiday. Andalucia is beautiful. You will have a wonderful time.

Regards

Jaya

Silla
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenny,

I am booked on this trip. This is my first "just you" trip and though looking forward to it am somewhat nervous. I look forward to meeting you.

Sylvia.

Jenny...
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

Joyce - I look forward to meeting you, this is my 3rd JY holiday. I went to Barcelona in June and I also did the Andalucia holiday last year, but its a different hotel this time. Still nervous / excited also, but I'm sure everyone will be friendly. My flight lands around 12 noon, last year they did 2 or 3 different pick ups for each flight time. See you soon.

Jaya - many thanks for your message. I did this holiday last year and it was lovely, although the hotel this year is different and I don't think you can walk into town like last time, but I' sure I'll find a bus!

Sylvia - I look forward to meeting you. This is my 3rd trip and I'm still a bit nervous but the other 2 I've done have been great. Andalucia is a lovely place and I'm sure you will enjoy it all. See you soon.

Jenny