• (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, any one going to Texas and New Orleans on the 6th September.[/font]
BG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Karen wrote:

Hello Karen. Yes I'm going, really looking forward to it.

BG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Karen

I'm going on the same trip, really looking forward to it, however, wonder what might happen about the New Orleans part of the trip given the weather conditions? Have you booked any of the excursions?

BG

BG
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Karen wrote:

Kaz ab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BG' wrote:

Hello Karen

I'm going on the same trip, really looking forward to it, however, wonder what might happen about the New Orleans part of the trip given the weather conditions? Have you booked any of the excursions?

BG

Kaz ab
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BG' wrote:

Hello Karen

BG

Hi I hope the weather will not have an impact. yes I have book all the excursions apart from meal on the boat. really looking forward to the holiday now,

Kaz ab
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I hope the weather wont have an impact on the holiday. Yes I'm going on all the excursions except the meal on the boat. I'm really looking forward to the holiday now. Is it me or is this site a pain to use?
Kaz ab
  • (Member)
(Member)
I hope the weather wont have an impact, yes all the excursions apart from the meal on the boat. looking forward to it now.
Kaz ab
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I'm hoping that the weather wont have too much impact. yes I've booked all of the excursions I think except the meal on the boat have you booked any?