Valerie342
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi folks,

Is anyone else going to Istanbul on the 27th September? I am flying out of Heathrow. I am looking forward to the trip.

Regards

Valerie

HelenJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Valerie,

I'm sure there will be plenty of others so don't worry.

I've been on many Justyou holidays & the majority don't even realise you can talk to others before

you go.

Bet you have a great and very interesting time. Nice time of year to go.

Helen

Pesni
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Valerie,

I am going to Istanbul on that date, so there will be at least two of us! I am really looking forward to it. It will be my 1st JY holiday - so I am also a bit nervous.

I'll be flying from Manchester.

See you soon!

:D

Valerie342
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pesni' wrote:

Hi Valerie,

I am going to Istanbul on that date, so there will be at least two of us! I am really looking forward to it. It will be my 1st JY holiday - so I am also a bit nervous.

I'll be flying from Manchester.

See you soon!

:D

Looking forward to this trip, have you been on any other Just You holidays?

Regards

Valerie

Valerie342
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'HelenJ' wrote:

Hi Valerie,

I'm sure there will be plenty of others so don't worry.

I've been on many Justyou holidays & the majority don't even realise you can talk to others before

you go.

Bet you have a great and very interesting time. Nice time of year to go.

Helen

Thanks for the comforting words. I normally travel alone and wanted some company on this trip, and suddenly started to think was I the only person going!

Regards

Valerie

Pesni
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Valerie,

It will be my first Just You holiday. I think it is a great concept. I have never travelled alone before, as i was always worried about being a 'gooseberry', being on my own with others who were in couples / groups, so travelling with others in the same boat really appeals.

I picked this trip as it was only a few days, so I could test the water, and see if I liked it. If I enjoy it, I might book on to some longer trips. How about yourself? Have you been on any others?

Oh, and in case you're wondering, because my username doesn't give anything away, I'm a female in my 30s.

See you soon

Px