carol pittock
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi anybody going to russia onthe 7th Sep.Would like to meet at air port.Very nervous wold like company on flight.You can e mail me at

### ##### #####.Thanks Carol

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol,

Thanks very much for your post, unfortunately I cannot put personal emails onto the forum, however, any fellow travellers who see your post and respond, if they are happy for me too, I can exchange your email addresses via a private email.

I hope you get some responses, there's no need to be nervous you will have a wonderful time, travelling with like minded, genuine and fun people,

If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask,

Kindest,

Ben

val3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Carol, I'm going on the 7th, am flying down to Heathrow the night before what about you? I'm staying at the Sofitel which is at Terminal 5 so very handy.

There really is nothing to worry about, you'll bump into fellow travellers in the departure lounge - just look out for the Just You luggage labels.

Ben, I'm happy to share my email address which is ################.

Val

'carol wrote:

Hi anybody going to russia onthe 7th Sep.Would like to meet at air port.Very nervous wold like company on flight.You can e mail me at

### ##### #####.Thanks Carol

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Val, Carol,

Can you please send me your email addresses to btaylor@justyou.co.uk please and we'll get your email addresses exchanged,

Kindest,

Ben

kirstym
(Member)
Hello, I am going on the Russia trip on Friday. I am also very nervous and am happy to meet you at the airport is my first Just You holiday.

My email address is kirsty1978@me.com