(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI ALL,

Looking to book a xmas trip but not sure which one(only europe),

any advice would be good,

Thank's.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Only done one xmas holiday with JY but that was by coach which really wasn't for me, just too far for 4 nights at the destination.

However JY are not doing coach trips and most of the holidays are by air so I'm thinking of going again this year.

Toying with Costa Brava (includes new year) or Lake Bled and also looked at others, will decide in next month or so.

Mick

scampy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI,

Thank's for the reply's,this would be my first trip with JY,have been away on my own before but never with a group,i turned 50 in june and have alway's been single,i normally ski over xmas but wish to slow down a bit now...!

Hope this might give some suggestion's as to where i should head..?

Thank's,

MARK..

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mark,

Other than my Christmas hol mentioned above I've so far done 4 other holidays with JY (2 America & 2 european) and they have all been good. Got two more this year (this month and october), really enjoy these group holidays.

I'm 54 (my first trip was 52) and the age range is a spread of both younger and older althou, gh usually higher percentage older.

Just go for the holiday you fancy, you wont be dissapointed, they are all well planned.

Mick

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Mark

Welcome to Just You community. I agree with Mick. Just pick a destination you always wanted to see and book it. You will have a great time with Just You. I have been on 3 Just You holidays so far and have the 4th booked for October to Holy Land. I have not yet been on a Christmas holiday, but perhaps one day. Austria would be lovely!

Jaya

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hello scampy

I went to the Italian Dolomites and Croatia for Christmas/New Year last year and Iceland for the previous New Year. Have booked Slovenia - Lake Bled - for Christmas this year.

I suggest you look at the content of the holidays to see which, if any, appeal to you.

Enjoy

Sylvia

scampy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI ALL,

Thank's to everyone for your reply's,

"Still" can't make my mind up,i don't suppose there's anyone from the bristol area going somewhere xmas or new year(europe)...?

you might be able to make my mind up for me...!

Thank's again,

MARK.