Puer aeternus
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

Don't usually bother with NYE (did all my wild partying in another life!) but this year thought I might make the effort. Have been wrestling with staying home and going to the Warwick bash, or splashing out and heading off on the Paris excursion (not been on the chunnel train yet, that might be the main attraction!).

Would like to hear from anyone doing either the Paris break or the Warwick one, pro's and cons for both? thanks!

Souxie
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi!

I'm thinking about the Paris break too. Don't usually 'do' NY but this sounds a good way of celebrating. :cool:

S..

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have not done a Christmas or NY Break but from what I have heard is they can get very booked up so maybe book sooner rather than later?

Just a thought

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

In my mind Paris would obviously be a bit more 'exotic' than Warwick! The train experience in itself would be good.

Jaya

JC1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

I was thinking exactly the same but just booked my first JY hol for 25 Sep to Costa de la Luz so I think I'll see how that goes. I only live Derby so Hinckley not too far for me (but I would love to go to Paris!)

'Puer wrote:

Hi everyone,

Don't usually bother with NYE (did all my wild partying in another life!) but this year thought I might make the effort. Have been wrestling with staying home and going to the Warwick bash, or splashing out and heading off on the Paris excursion (not been on the chunnel train yet, that might be the main attraction!).

Would like to hear from anyone doing either the Paris break or the Warwick one, pro's and cons for both? thanks!

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi

I would definitely choose Paris just to experience the Eurostar. You can go to Warwick any time!

Regards

Sylvia

annabella
(Member)
'Puer wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hi there

Not been to Paris but did do the Hinckley last New year and that was the best NY I have ever had this NY will be at Cheltenham Good luck and happy new year where ever you decide to go to see 2013 in

Annabella

scampy
  • (Member)
(Member)
HI,I've not been on a JY tour yet but looking at xmas/new year too,

I'm not a romantic but new year in paris sounds better than bristol...!

been on the eurotunnel quite a few time's,so much easier than getting the ferrie(25min's),be good to know if anyone else is booking..?

EssexJill
(Member)
Have done both a Warwick New Year and a Paris New Year break .. both great fun and it just depends if you want the "abroad" bit. A bunch of us are doing Cheltenham for New Year and have just got back from a brill time at Peterborough .. we had a ball !!