lizol
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[f

Is anyone on the sorrento trip in october.This is my fourth trip with JY.Really enjoyed Venice last here Hope Sorrento will be as good.[/size][/font]=Tahoma][size=medium]

Toni2909
(Member)
Hi there. Yes, I've just booked it and am really looking forward to it. Not long to wait ........

Toni

Beth10
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello, I'm going on this trip too, my first holiday with Just You. I'm looking forward to it very much. I have booked all the excursions!
michael1
(Member)
Hi

I'm going too, this'll be my 3rd JY trip. I've also pre-booked the excursions, they all look fab and I can't wait!

Looking forward to meeting you all at Gatwick.

Michael.

lizol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Toni2909' wrote:

Hi there. Yes, I've just booked it and am really looking forward to it. Not long to wait ........

Toni

Look forward to meeting you all.I'm flying from Gatwick.

lizol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Beth10' wrote:

Hello, I'm going on this trip too, my first holiday with Just You. I'm looking forward to it very much. I have booked all the excursions!

Look forward to meeting you.I'm flying from Gatwick.

lizol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'michael1' wrote:

Hi

I'm going too, this'll be my 3rd JY trip. I've also pre-booked the excursions, they all look fab and I can't wait!

Looking forward to meeting you all at Gatwick.

Michael.

See you at the airport.

Toni2909
(Member)
It looks as if we are in for a busy week, with all the excursions (I've booked them all too) The weather looks lovely in Sorrento right now. Let's hope it stays that way. I guess we'll need walking shoes for Vesuvius.

See you all at the airport.

Toni

LizSomerset
(Member)
I am going on this trip 🙂 It's my 3rd trip with JY and others have been great. I've booked most of the trip but want to visit Herculaneum so decided to miss Positano - I think! Staying at Gatwick Chequers Hotel the night before as a fair old jaunt from West Somerset for an early start.
Asti
  • (Member)
(Member)
I was on the Sorrento trip last year and on our 'free' day (think it was the Saturday) a group of us got together and took the train to Herculaneum. So you could do all the excursions + Herculaneum, which was well worth it.
lizol
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LizSomerset' wrote:

I am going on this trip 🙂 It's my 3rd trip with JY and others have been great. I've booked most of the trip but want to visit Herculaneum so decided to miss Positano - I think! Staying at Gatwick Chequers Hotel the night before as a fair old jaunt from West Somerset for an early start.

I'm thinking of doing the Capri and positano trip as last year i booked them all but found it too much.Not enough time to explore the local area and relax.Have been to Popeii and Herculaneum before. Found Herc.very interesting.Seeyou at the airport.Good luck with your journey.

jillh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LizSomerset' wrote:

Hi Liz... I'm booked on this trip and have been looking for a hotel to stay the night before flying because I'm in Wiltshire. Maybe we could share transport to the airport? Jill

jillh
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm coming too! I've booked Vesuvious and Pomeii and thought I'd decide on anything else when I get there. So looking forward to it! My first trip with JY. I'll look forward to meeting you all. Jill
Beth10
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LizSomerset' wrote:

I am travelling from Leicestershire and need to find a hotel for the night before so think I will look at Gatwick Chequers too. I am looking forward to meeting you.

LizSomerset
(Member)
'jillh' wrote:

'LizSomerset' wrote:

Hi Liz... I'm booked on this trip and have been looking for a hotel to stay the night before flying because I'm in Wiltshire. Maybe we could share transport to the airport? Jill

Good idea, Jill. My home county - Wiltshire :)

LizSomerset
(Member)
'Beth10' wrote:

'LizSomerset' wrote:

I am travelling from Leicestershire and need to find a hotel for the night before so think I will look at Gatwick Chequers too. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Jill and Beth - great! 3 to share transport now :D

jillh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi all... I'm booked into Gatwick Menzies for the night before - anyone else staying there?
Toni2909
(Member)
I'm at the Gatwick Holiday Inn. I should have read this thread before booking!

See you at the airport.

Toni

LizSomerset
(Member)
'jillh' wrote:

Hi all... I'm booked into Gatwick Menzies for the night before - anyone else staying there?

Yes - perhaps we could meet up for dinner/supper? :)

[/size]

LizSomerset
(Member)
'jillh' wrote:

Yes!