PaulineE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only a few more weeks now. Love to chat to anyone booked on this trip!
MBracey
(Member)
'PaulineE' wrote:

HiPauline

I am booked on this one and looking forward to it. not my first JY holiday so know ity is gtoing to be excellent. Not sure though whether to get yellow fever jab. Got the tablets and had other jabs but unsure about the fever one.

Margaret

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Margaret

I did this tour a couple years ago and we all had ..had the Yellow Fever jab..

Check with your doctors or practice nurse.

Cindy

PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'MBracey' wrote:

'PaulineE' wrote:

HiPauline

I am booked on this one and looking forward to it. not my first JY holiday so know ity is gtoing to be excellent. Not sure though whether to get yellow fever jab. Got the tablets and had other jabs but unsure about the fever one.

Margaret

PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Margaret,

Good to meet a fellow traveller. Not my first JY holiday either and if this is as good as the others then we have a treat to look forward to! I'd had a yellow fever jab for previous holiday so I'm ok with my jabs and I picked up my private prescription for the malarone earlier this week.

Received the letter earlier this week to say that we can't use the lounge at Heathrow so I was hoping that a few people might look on the web site and we could arrange to meet up somewhere - at check in or at a coffee place in T4. Look forward to meeting you.

Pauline

MBracey
(Member)
Hi not long now and yes it would be good to meet up. Need to check re bags as not sure if the safari one needs to go on as hand luggage or can it go in suitcase for collection at other end! Assume we are only allowed one bag in hold.
PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Margaret,

Just a week to go now! I think I will try to pack my safari stuff in a holdall that I will use as hand luggage - it says we have 10kg for hand luggage! The rest I shall pack in a suitcase to go on to Mombasa. If that doesn't work I think the instructions said that we could check in 2 pieces as hold luggage, but the combined weight has to be 23kg. I plan to try to start sorting out what I think I might need in the next few days!! I imagine that the rep will suggest a place to meet when we check in as we don't have the executive lounge - if not I plan to head towards Cafe Rouge and get a coffee whilst we wait. I live in SE London and have booked a taxi to Heathrow and plan to get there about 5pm as we have to check in 3 hours before departure. See you soon.

Pauline