Jennifer Bigg
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I would love to contact anyone booked on this trip just to break the ice!
cjh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jennifer wrote:

Hiya ..my names claire and i am booked on this trip ! not long now 🙂

cjh
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jennifer

My name is claire and i am also booked on this trip! ..not long now 🙂

littleva
(Member)
'cjh' wrote:

Hi Jennifer

My name is claire and i am also booked on this trip! ..not long now :-)

Hi my name is Evelyn and I am on this tour too. Just trying to work out how to navigate this site. Do you know what plans are for the evenings? Is this free time or do we need to dress for dinner? Cant find any comments re this.So looking forward to this hol. Does anyone know how to contact Just You re this question?

AnnF
  • (Member)
(Member)
'littleva' wrote:

'cjh' wrote:

Hi Jennifer

My name is claire and i am also booked on this trip! ..not long now :-)

Hi my name is Evelyn and I am on this tour too. Just trying to work out how to navigate this site. Do you know what plans are for the evenings? Is this free time or do we need to dress for dinner? Cant find any comments re this.So looking forward to this hol. Does anyone know how to contact Just You re this question?

Hello, Evelyn. I know you will enjoy this holiday - I did it in June last year and am still drooling over the photographs I took.

If you enter "Canadian Rockies and Vancouver" in the "Search" section (top righthand corner of the site) you will find all that has been written about the holiday. The short(ish) answer to your query about plans for the evenings and dressing for dinner is that you are free to do what you like in the evenings and if you feel like glamming up for dinner that is up to you. You will probably find that you pal up with several others in the group (often different ones each evening) and go off for a wander around town and find somewhere interesting to eat. You might want to smarten up a bit in the evening but most folk seemed to keep the "glamming up" for somewhere posh they'd found or heard about.

Best wishes, Ann

haymr2001
(Member)
'Jennifer wrote:

Hi Jennifer

I am also booked on this tour, I am so excited. Counting down the days!!

Hayley