Maria j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
My 2nd JY holiday looking forward to Vietnam flying from Gatwick anyone out there going would love to know.:thumbup:
jacq27
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maria,

I am booked on the 1st October departure for Vietnam & Cambodia. However my flights show us as leaving from Heathrow not Gatwick!. Since I live in Scotland I will be coming down the day before so I can have a good nights rest in one of the hotels at Heathrow. Look forward to meeting everyone on the 1st!

Jacqueline

Maria j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'jacq27' wrote:

Hi Maria,

I am booked on the 1st October departure for Vietnam & Cambodia. However my flights show us as leaving from Heathrow not Gatwick!. Since I live in Scotland I will be coming down the day before so I can have a good nights rest in one of the hotels at Heathrow. Look forward to meeting everyone on the 1st!

Jacqueline

Oops I am flying from Heathrow not Gatwick see you at the airport

Young Seventy
(Member)
'Maria wrote:

'jacq27' wrote:

Hi Maria,

Jacqueline

Hi Maria and others,

I am booked on this holiday but could not get the Cambodia add on.

Really looking forward to the holiday and meeting all of our fellow travellers. Just a bit nervous as this will be my first solo trip since losing my lovely wife Janice last year.

I too will be staying at one of the Hotels in Heathrow, so maybe will meet some of you there.

Max

omoorem
(Member)
'Young wrote:

'Maria wrote:

'jacq27' wrote:

Hi Maria,

Jacqueline

Hi Maria and others,

I am booked on this holiday but could not get the Cambodia add on.

Really looking forward to the holiday and meeting all of our fellow travellers. Just a bit nervous as this will be my first solo trip since losing my lovely wife Janice last year.

I too will be staying at one of the Hotels in Heathrow, so maybe will meet some of you there.

Max

Am thinking about Vietnam & Cambodia in March 2013. Hope you will all post some comments about your holiday on your return to UK. Hope you all have a great time. It looks really interesting.

Maggie

omoorem
(Member)
Hi all. Have just booked my hol to Vietnam & Cambodia March 20th 2013. Am very excited about this hol. Any feedback & hints and tips from previous travellers would be just great !!!

Maggie