Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, is anyone else travelling from Manchester to Heathrow on this date? I would love to hear from anyone going on this trip, even if they are'nt going from Manchester. This is my first holiday with Just You and I'm feeling a little bit nervous. Joan.
Enid Jones
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi, is anyone else travelling from Manchester to Heathrow on this date? I would love to hear from anyone going on this trip, even if they are'nt going from Manchester. This is my first holiday with Just You and I'm feeling a little bit nervous. Joan.

Hi Joan

I will be travelling from Manchester to Heathrow on 25th Sept. This is my third trip with JY and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Don't be nervous as they look after us very well. I went to Canada and Alaska in May 2011 and it was my first time travelling alone. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I needn't have worried.

Enid

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Enid, good to hear from you.I'm not sure whether or not a Just You rep. will be at Manchester but perhaps we can arrange to meet before check-in and fly down together. I think we need to get the Heathrow Express from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3. Can you give me some tips on what to pack ?

Joan

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Enid,Good to hear from you.Perhaps we can meet up before check-in and fly down together.Any tips on what to pack? Joan
Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Enid wrote:

'Joan wrote:

Hi Joan

I will be travelling from Manchester to Heathrow on 25th Sept. This is my third trip with JY and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Don't be nervous as they look after us very well. I went to Canada and Alaska in May 2011 and it was my first time travelling alone. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I needn't have worried.

Enid

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Enid, Good to hear from you. Perhaps we can meet up before check- in and fly down together. Can you give me any tips on what to pack? Joan
Joyful
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Joan

My name is Joy and I aam travelling from Manchester to Heathrow on this date. Its also my first Just You holiday

:cool:

Joyful
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I will also be travelling on that day from manchester perphaps we can meet up

Joy

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Joy, Thanks for your reply, it would be good to meet up , not sure how we can arrange it, Perhaps we need to speak to someone at Just You. Keep in touch. Joan.
Enid Jones
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Enid, good to hear from you.I'm not sure whether or not a Just You rep. will be at Manchester but perhaps we can arrange to meet before check-in and fly down together. I think we need to get the Heathrow Express from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3. Can you give me some tips on what to pack ?

Joan

The rep will probably be at Heathrow Airport. It would be a good idea to meet at Manchester. I am booked on the BA flight no BA1387 which leaves Manchester at 8.20 a.m. I am staying at the Bewleys Hotel at the airport the night before. I am going to pack a mixture of clothes but when I went to Canada 6 years ago in Oct the weather was quite hot there. It would be a good idea to pack some jumpers and a fleece just in case!

Look forward to meeting you.

Enid

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Enid, I am on a later flight, BA1389 that leaves at 10-00am so I will see you down there ,unless you would like to meet up before then.Joan.
Joyful
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Joy, Thanks for your reply, it would be good to meet up , not sure how we can arrange it, Perhaps we need to speak to someone at Just You. Keep in touch. Joan.

Hi Joan

I am an idiot i actually go on the 22nd not the 25th Hope you have a good holiday

Enid Jones
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Enid, I am on a later flight, BA1389 that leaves at 10-00am so I will see you down there ,unless you would like to meet up before then.Joan.

Hi Joan

I am going to be staying at the Bewleys Hotel on 24th Sept. Do you live near Manchester? If not maybe I could wait for your flight at Heathrow's Terminal 5 and then we could go to Terminal 3 together.

Enid

linpurdy
(Member)
Hi Fellow Travellers

This will be my first tour and I'm really looking forward to it.

Travelling from Manchester on the 25th, 08.20 flight. If anyone would like to meet up at the airport drop me a line and maybe we could catch a coffee before the flight.

Hope to hear from you......

Lin

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Enid, Lin and Joy

Firstly Joy, hope you have a good holiday starting on the 22nd.Enid and Lin my flight doesn't get in until 11-05 so you would have quite a wait for me, so perhaps I should meet you in the executive lounge. I live in Barnsley and I am staying with my daughter in Middlewich the night before. Keep in touch. Joan.

linpurdy
(Member)
'Joan wrote:

Hi Enid, Lin and Joy

Firstly Joy, hope you have a good holiday starting on the 22nd.Enid and Lin my flight doesn't get in until 11-05 so you would have quite a wait for me, so perhaps I should meet you in the executive lounge. I live in Barnsley and I am staying with my daughter in Middlewich the night before. Keep in touch. Joan.

Hi Joan,

Received confirmation from JY that my flight from Manchester has been changed to 10.00 am so we should be able to meet up. The good news is the baggage is checked through to the next flight so I won't have to struggle with it between terminals.

What time are you planning to arrive at the airport?

Lin

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lin, I am looking to arrive at the airport about 8-30am, internal flights are usually 1 hour before but I would sooner allow a little bit more time.We can arrange where to meet after we get our final information.I wonder if Enid's flight has been changed also. Keep in touch. Joan.
Dotty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joan, Lin & Enid. I too will be on this trip from Manchester Airport at 10pm but will be arriving quite early at the airport as my transport dictates. It will be good to meet up with fellow travellers, I will be the one fast asleep in the check in queue! Dot
Dotty
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Joan, Lin & Enid

I too am on this trip travelling from Manchester Airport on the 10 am flight but will be arriving at the airport quite early due to transport. It will be good to meet up with fellow travellers, I will be the woman fast asleep in the check in line!!

Dot

Joan Carter
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dot, Good to hear from you, it's nice to know that there are at least 4 of us travelling from Manchester. Look forward to meeting you, keep in touch. Joan.