tarasmith252002
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

Not to far now, so excited its only 5 weeks away and apparently the weather is supposed to be really lovely and hot.

I recieved a letter the other saying the lounge is not available on our trip, and was a bit dissapointed you can't meet everyone before you fly. So I was maybe thinking it might be a nice idea to meet up with a few of you before we checkin. It would be nice to know someone on the plane :)

If anyone is interested let me know and we can arrange something :)

Tara

Boltondebbie
(Member)
Hi Tara

5 weeks!! Eak thats come really quick. Very Excited now!! 🙂

Would love to meet up before hand - I'm coming from Manchester but can't remember what time I land in Heathrow!!

debbie

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not on this trip but a couple of tips for finding people :-

Its a good idea to look out for JY labels on peoples hand luggage (but be aware not everyone puts them on hand luggage but many do), especially at the gate when waiting to board.

The other good place for spotting people is with the JY rep at check in.

julie.H
(Member)
'tarasmith252002' wrote:

Hi all

Not to far now, so excited its only 5 weeks away and apparently the weather is supposed to be really lovely and hot.

I recieved a letter the other saying the lounge is not available on our trip, and was a bit dissapointed you can't meet everyone before you fly. So I was maybe thinking it might be a nice idea to meet up with a few of you before we checkin. It would be nice to know someone on the plane :)

If anyone is interested let me know and we can arrange something :)

Tara

Hi Tara and Debbie, good idea to meet up before check in, I should arrive at Heathrow about 10.30 . Coming by coach from Bristol.

Very excited now but know will be nervous.

Julie

tarasmith252002
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hiya

I'm taking my mobile so if you guys get lost or we can't find each other my number is ###########.

i get to Heathrow around 9.30 by coach so I'll be hanging around checkin 😉

Tara