Hedgehog
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there.

Has anyone booked the Christmas America's Golden West tour?i've just booked and am really excited

jue
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hedgehog' wrote:

Hi there.

Has anyone booked the Christmas America's Golden West tour?i've just booked and am really excited

Hi - I am trying to pluck up courage to book - split with partner last year and love America but not comfortable travelling alone and friends are either with partners or no money -think this may be the answer for me. Have you used Just You before?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Hedgehog
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there! I've just booked, in the same situation as you, recently separated, friends all in couples so want to get away at Christmas but not on my own. I've not done a jy holiday before but my friend is a tour guide for them (not this tour) and says how great they are. I can't wait to go!
cd3
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hedgehog' wrote:

Hi there! I've just booked, in the same situation as you, recently separated, friends all in couples so want to get away at Christmas but not on my own. I've not done a jy holiday before but my friend is a tour guide for them (not this tour) and says how great they are. I can't wait to go!

Hi there,

I would love to do this tour. Hope ye don't mind me asking but what age are you guys? I'm 34.

cd3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there,

I would love to book this trip. Hope ye don't mind me asking but what age are you guys? Would like to travel with people of a similar age.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
cd3

If you ring the office they should be able to tell you the age group or post this question on the ask the editor board on here Ben can help you with this question I am sure.

At a guess from doing 8 JY tours you at 34 would be in the younger age range.

Cindy

Dido123
(Member)
Hello to all. I'm new. After debating for ages, I've just booked this Christmas holiday, my first with JY and as a single traveller - now feel like Olly Murs - my heart skips, skips a beat!

Any help, thoughts, good ideas will be much appreciated please.

Any contact with fellow travellers on this holiday would also be very welcome.

Cheers :thumbup:

Dido

Dido123
(Member)
'jue' wrote:

'Hedgehog' wrote:

Hi there.

Hi - I am trying to pluck up courage to book - split with partner last year and love America but not comfortable travelling alone and friends are either with partners or no money -think this may be the answer for me. Have you used Just You before?

Hi Jue - I'm in a similar position but have just seized the day and booked.(see separate post) Hope you did too. x

jue
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

Still not plucked up the courage yet!!!!

I know I should

J

'Dido123' wrote:

Hello to all. I'm new. After debating for ages, I've just booked this Christmas holiday, my first with JY and as a single traveller - now feel like Olly Murs - my heart skips, skips a beat!

Any help, thoughts, good ideas will be much appreciated please.

Any contact with fellow travellers on this holiday would also be very welcome.

Cheers :thumbup:

Dido

Hedgehog
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dido123' wrote:

'jue' wrote:

'Hedgehog' wrote:

Hi there.

Hi Jue - I'm in a similar position but have just seized the day and booked.(see separate post) Hope you did too. x

Hi there,

I'm glad other people have booked too! I was thinking I'd be on my own! I'm 41, recently divorced and very excited to be going on this trip!

Hedgehog
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

cd3

If you ring the office they should be able to tell you the age group or post this question on the ask the editor board on here Ben can help you with this question I am sure.

At a guess from doing 8 JY tours you at 34 would be in the younger age range.

Cindy

Hi there,

I'm glad other people have booked too! I was thinking I'd be on my own! I'm 41, recently divorced and very excited to be going on this trip!

Dido123
(Member)
Hi Hedgehog and Jue - Hope you've seized the day now Jue!

I have to admit I'm nervous about the whole thing - it being my first time - but excited too and really looking forward to seeing the West coast..

Not sure of the protocol on here...(advice welcomed) but wonder whether there is a way to email privately so that we could advise/soothe/ gee each other up as appropriate before that time?

Regards x