Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Finally managed to book this holiday - so excited! Is anyone else out there goin on this date? Apparently theres 14 of us booked........
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
You lucky thing! I've already a holiday booked for Sept otherwise I'd be doing it, very sorry JY have dropped this tour for next year, I will just have to do it with Travelsphere at some stage. Enjoy!

Bob

kilgore
(Member)
'Lucinda' wrote:

Finally managed to book this holiday - so excited! Is anyone else out there goin on this date? Apparently theres 14 of us booked........

kilgore
(Member)
'Lucinda' wrote:

2nd attempt in writting this post ,looking forward to this holiday and hope to go on all excursions the more im reading about costa rica its becoming more exciting. Bye for now

carolmccullough
(Member)
Hi Lucinda and Kilgore. I've booked for 17th September. Really looking forward to going and seeing everything, especially the animals etc. Plan to go on all the excursions if possible. Should be a great holiday. Look forward to meeting you.

Carol