Liverbird2012
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone, my name is June, I am considering booking a holiday with JY but feel apprehensive... Is there anyone else out there feeling like me?? I like travelling but have never travelled on my own before..
Lynne Shields
(Member)
Hi June, I have booked my first solo holiday with Just You and I'm going to Austria in October......I know how you feel!!! Looking forward to it though. Lynne
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Welcome June

Can I suggest you have a look at the couple of video links on here from Lesley and myself Cindy, it might help you. I have done 8 JY tours now ranging from Austria To New Zealand and Kenya. So if I can help at all just ask.

You will be well looked after by your tour manager, the group gels together really well within a short space of time, the ladies outway the Men. You do not have to be alone unless you want to be alone. They are great fun and what fantastic sights in this world I have seen. Have a look at what is on offe and then BOOK IT.

Good Luck

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

All I would say is that there is no need to feel apprehensive or nervous. You will really have a good time on Just You holiday and meet people of all ages. Just You looks after you well from start to finish. Just pick a destination you always wanted to visit and book it. You will have no regrets and will come back for more.

Regards

Jaya

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Everyone is a little apprehensive the first time they go on a singles holiday, your fears will soon disapear when you meet your travelling companions.