Silla
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

for my first "Just you" trip I am looking at the Treasures of Andalucia on 13th September departure. Has anyone else booked this trip?

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Silla

Welcome to the community. I did this holiday in February and you are in for a fabulous time

The hotel was very good with plenty of food. Self service style. You do not pay cash at the bar until your final evening. and then you settle at reception with cash or card. Do not go on this holiday without booking the excursions to Gibraltar and the Alhambra. In the case of Alhambra you must book it NOW. They only allow so many people per hour in and tickets are gold dust on the day. Amazing place to visit. If you have Claire Mellor as your Tour Manager that is the icing on the cake. No need for me to wish you a happy holiday because I know that you are going to have one.

Peter

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Peter,

thank you for your words of encouragement for this trip. I havent booked yet, still abit nervous. I would feel better if I knew how many others are going on that date. I'm sure once I make the booking I will be fine and I will take your advise about booking the excursions. Once again, many thanks. Sylvia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sylvia

Don't be nervous and just go ahead and book the trip. You will definitely not be on your own. I too have done this trip and thoroughly recommend it. You will have no regrets at all.

Jaya

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your kind words Jaya. I have now booked. Sylvia
Jo3
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I have booked this trip and I am really looking forward to it as I didn't get a holiday last year. This will be my 2nd trip with Just You, I went on the Pyramids and Nile trip in 2010, it was great fun. The group mixed really well and I am still talking about it.

So, my advice is go ahead and book it, I am sure we will have a really good time. Oh and I have booked the two excursions, the Alhambra is the reason I picked this trip and I always think you may never get to the area again so do as much as you can when you are there.

Looking forward to seeing you in Spain 🙂

Joyce

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Joyce, thank you for your comments. I have now booked and go on 13th September, is that the date you are going?

I have also pre booked Alhambra Palace and cannot wait to see it. I wasnt sure about Gibralta though but may still book that too. Sylvia,

Silla
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again Joyce,

Im so sorry but I obviously didnt read your message properly when I last replied.I didnt see that you are booked on the same trip. I too am really looking forward to meeting you.

I am also looking forward to seeing the Alhambra Palace, just my cup of tea. See you there.

Sylvia.