Joan0910
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Any one going to China on the 8th August
CLIVE W
(Member)
Hi Joan,

I am also on the August 8th trip, and looking forward to meeting everone on this holiday. Not too long to go now.

Regards

Clive

Pauliner
(Member)
Hi

yes I'm going to China on the 8th. Getting really excited now. I am flying from Manchester to Heathrow. Not sure how much money to take? This will be my second JY holiday. Went to Venice last year which was fantastic so thought I'd be brave and try a long haul this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pauline

Joan0910
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'CLIVE wrote:

Hi Joan,

I am also on the August 8th trip, and looking forward to meeting everone on this holiday. Not too long to go now.

Regards

Clive

Look forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.

Joan

Joan0910
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pauliner' wrote:

Hi

yes I'm going to China on the 8th. Getting really excited now. I am flying from Manchester to Heathrow. Not sure how much money to take? This will be my second JY holiday. Went to Venice last year which was fantastic so thought I'd be brave and try a long haul this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pauline

Hi Pauline

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am flying from Aberdeen to Heathrow so will meet up then.

I am not taking a lot of money as all our food is included so it will just be for extras.

Joan