LINCOLN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would love to hear from anybody who is going to Bulgaria on Sept 20th 2012,regards Polly.
blondonabike
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

Would love to hear from anybody who is going to Bulgaria on Sept 20th 2012,regards Polly.

hya iam jackie i will be on this holiday

:D

blondonabike
(Member)
iam going do you live nr oxford
blondonabike
(Member)
hello iam going .do you live nr oxfordshire ?
LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jackie,nice to hear from you,I live in lincoln and will be travelling down to airport on the morning of the 20th,Iunderstand ther are 18 peolpe bookek on this holiday.
TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
just got back from there, great hotel, we had a week of really good weather
LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'TimH' wrote:

Thanks for your reply Tim,do you need much spending money as the holiday is inclusive?

Karen Francis
(Member)
Good evening Campers!

I'm Karen and I've just reserved my place for 20th September in Bulgaria! I'm looking forward to meeting you and having a lovely holiday! Kind regards to all!

LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Karen wrote:

Good evening Campers!

I'm Karen and I've just reserved my place for 20th September in Bulgaria! I'm looking forward to meeting you and having a lovely holiday! Kind regards to all!

Hi Karen.nice to hear from you,whereabouts do you live?

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Polly

I have ventured on to this trip on two occasions, The latest was back In April. With regard to your question How much money you will need.

I suppose it really depends on yourself and your spending habits to be fair. However things to note is that if you fancy using any of the spa treatments , massage etc Then some cash will be required. Yes you can get bye without any cash as one of my trip did exactly that. However if you fancy a drink after 11pm when the all inclusive finishes then the bars tend to become cash bars, And you may need some cash for any of the excursions. But I think you can have a really good time with about £200. If you do venture out of the hotel into one of the towns, or to any of the local shops, You will find things a great deal cheaper than the UK. And as a rough guide. for example a large beer in town will cost about £1.00 to £2.00 ( for the more popular imported stuff )

It is a great little hotel with Fab staff. Have a great trip

Andy

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

'TimH' wrote:

Thanks for your reply Tim,do you need much spending money as the holiday is inclusive?

As you say all inclusive so food and drink at the hotel is free, spa treatments are extra and if you go out on the trips then you'll need money for drinks and icecreams but not very expensive (plus also to pay for the trips if you don't book in advance)

LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi Polly

I have ventured on to this trip on two occasions, The latest was back In April. With regard to your question How much money you will need.

I suppose it really depends on yourself and your spending habits to be fair. However things to note is that if you fancy using any of the spa treatments , massage etc Then some cash will be required. Yes you can get bye without any cash as one of my trip did exactly that. However if you fancy a drink after 11pm when the all inclusive finishes then the bars tend to become cash bars, And you may need some cash for any of the excursions. But I think you can have a really good time with about £200. If you do venture out of the hotel into one of the towns, or to any of the local shops, You will find things a great deal cheaper than the UK. And as a rough guide. for example a large beer in town will cost about £1.00 to £2.00 ( for the more popular imported stuff )

Andy

Hi Andy,thanks for all the gen on Bulgaria,Ithink we met once on a holiday in Northern Cyprus a few years ago,where are you off to next?

JustAndy103
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi Polly

Andy

Hi Andy,thanks for all the gen on Bulgaria,Ithink we met once on a holiday in Northern Cyprus a few years ago,where are you off to next?

Hi Polly.

I am sorry to disappoint you. But it was certainly not me you met in Northern Cyprus, As I although it is on my radar, Have never been on this trip with any Holiday or Tour Firm.

My next Trip is in October where I will be returning to Austria ( Not with JY) on this occasion. Next year no plans as yet until at Least September for when the Brochures come out

Have a great time in Bulgaria and I would like to return there next year

Andy

Karen Francis
(Member)
'LINCOLN' wrote:

'Karen wrote:

Good evening Campers!

Hi Karen.nice to hear from you,whereabouts do you live?

Hi Lincoln, sorry for not responding sooner, I live in Stony Stratford, just about 7 miles from Milton Keynes! Can't wait for my holiday to Bulgaria and very pleased to hear it is fully booked with (I'm sure) some very nice people to meet!

LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long now to wait as we are nearly into September,I understand from Ben there will be 35 people on this holiday. Look forward to meeting everybody who has been in touch via the community link and anyone else going,see you all soon,love Pollyx
sandra.clayson@gmail.com
(Member)
Hi all, I'm booked onto the 20 September trip. Can't wait to meet you all. Hopefully it will still be nice and warm. I've booked 3 excursions already and plan to take advantage of some of the spa treatments available. Sandra
LINCOLN
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'sandra.clayson@gmail.com' wrote:

Hi all, I'm booked onto the 20 September trip. Can't wait to meet you all. Hopefully it will still be nice and warm. I've booked 3 excursions already and plan to take advantage of some of the spa treatments available. Sandra

Hi Sandra,nice to hear from you,whereabouts do you live?

Karen Francis
(Member)
Hello fellow guests! The weather looks glorious in Bulgaria at the moment (certainly much better then home!) and I think we will have a very nice week! Do we know who our tour leader is yet? I look forward to meeting you all in 3 weeks time!