julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone, feeling nervous but really want to travel. Never ever done this on my own before, my name is julie and i am 52, just need to take the plunge and decide which country to visit for my my first time. can anyone help? julie
anitalaughs
(Member)
'julie.H' wrote:

Hello everyone, feeling nervous but really want to travel. Never ever done this on my own before, my name is julie and i am 52, just need to take the plunge and decide which country to visit for my my first time. can anyone help? julie

Hi Julie,

Theres nothing to worry about at all, everyone is very friendly and you get to meet lots of new people, I have booked my fourth JY holiday to Vietnam in September. I think for your first trip somewhere in Europe is a shorter journey to start with i.e Italy or what about even one of the local discovery weekends to begin with. Once you break the ice you will be fine. Get booking!!!.

Anita

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie

I have been on 8 JY Tours I am 53, what I would say is pick the holiday that appeals the most to you and then BOOK IT!!! they are great fun and some fantastic sights to see, I stick mainly to touring holidays USA, NZ, I have done some less exhausting ones Austrian Lakes, Highlights of Tuscany and Poland. GO ON take the plunge.

Cindy

RJE
  • (Member)
(Member)
'julie.H' wrote:

Hi Julie,

Im in the same boat, im 37 and debating over the barcelona trip on the 4th september. My aim is to start with something small and hopefully things will progress from there.

Rhonda

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julie

I totally agree with Cindy - just pick a destination and book. I have just come back from my 3rd Just You holiday and have booked a 4th trip for October this year.

Jaya

julie.H
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for advice everyone, I have totally gone for it and off to America's Golden West 3rd Sep.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Julie

Congratulations on taking the PLUNGE... you will have a great time I am sure

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Well i am 25 and i went on my first just you holiday when i was 22. I understand your apprehension but i don't think you will have any problems. To quote a fellow just you-er ''you may be travelling alone but you won't be lonely''.

Thanks

Mark