Annp547
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi every1 I am new to JY and would love to hear from any1 going on the china holiday in Sept. I would also like any advice to clothing for this Holiday from any1 who has been.
Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Ann

Welcome to the community. Well done for the taking the plunge and jumping in at the deep end. You do not say when in September you are going, but I am going on the 12th Sept and doing the Yangtse Add On. I had a look at the weather for Beijing this week (Tuesday) and it was 78 degrees. I understand that weatherwise the best time to go is in September.

All the best

Peter

lallygal_m
(Member)
Hiya, I am going to China on September 19th, first holiday with JY, so a little nervous. When are you going?
sontab
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

I am doing my first JY to China on 5th September.

Sonia

Annp547
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lallygal_m' wrote:

Hiya, I am going to China on September 19th, first holiday with JY, so a little nervous. When are you going?

Annp547
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lallygal_m' wrote:

Hi Lally

I too am going the 19th. where are you flying from? I'm starting in Manchester. Look forward to meeting you

Dee

lallygal_m
(Member)
'Annp547' wrote:

'lallygal_m' wrote:

Hi Lally

I too am going the 19th. where are you flying from? I'm starting in Manchester. Look forward to meeting you

Dee

Hiya Dee, I am flying from Newcastle. Really looking forward to this vacation.