rustyhatch
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
to all the '23rd ers'

looking forward to next wednesday. Heres hoping we all have a lovely time together & make new friends. See you all at the airport.:)

carol b
(Member)
Hi Rustyhatch

I'm also going on the 23rd and getting very excited. The weather looks lovely so hopefully we will be able to pack shorts and T shirts. I've got my currency just need to pack now.

not looking forward to the flight as I am very tall but I'm hoping to get to the airport early to get an extra legroom seat.

See you all at the airport.

Carol

nan00se
(Member)
hi looking forward to meeting every one -just finishing off the packing and dithering about warmer clothing-Carol I will be getting there early as well -so hopefuly we wil meet up in the executive lounge-i have a vibrant pink and blue cabin case on wheels -so i am easy to spot-so excited
nan00se
(Member)
hi I am going as well -just finishing the packing and dithering over warm clothing - Rusty hatch i am getting there early as well -i have a bright pink and blue wheeled cabin luggage so I am easy to spot-see you in the executive lounge -so excited
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everybody

I would be grateful if you could post a feedback on 'testimonials' once you are back from your holiday as I have been thinking about going to China next year and would like to know what the weather is like in May. Looks like a great trip and so far I have not read anything negative about China from those who have been. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

gblady
  • (Member)
(Member)
I too would love to hear about your trip. I want to go in spring of 2013.

Where is best place to get local currency?