suziewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked this trip but was told that, although there were 7 spaces left on the trip; the pre-bookable opera was full. I was disappointed with this and cannot understand it. Just hope I am not left on my own for the evening like suzie no mates! Surely if jy are hoping to take, say, 24 people, they should tentatively reserve 24 places? Or am I being a bit unrealistic?
canei22
(Member)
'suziewales' wrote:

I have just booked this trip but was told that, although there were 7 spaces left on the trip; the pre-bookable opera was full. I was disappointed with this and cannot understand it. Just hope I am not left on my own for the evening like suzie no mates! Surely if jy are hoping to take, say, 24 people, they should tentatively reserve 24 places? Or am I being a bit unrealistic?

Hi suzie

I have also just booked to go on this trip and am also not going to the opera, so you wont be alone!

JENNY M
(Member)
'suziewales' wrote:

Going on this trip in october will have to check if most people will go to the opera or some will stay at hotel thanks for giving tip on this

i have not booked the opera yet.

suziewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
anyone else going on this trip on Wednesday 1st August? I am getting quite excited now. Just trying to get things together so don't forget anything. Anyone else find that one of the only drawbacks with going away on your own is you can't share your excitement before the trip?
StellaBrs
(Member)
'suziewales' wrote:

anyone else going on this trip on Wednesday 1st August? I am getting quite excited now. Just trying to get things together so don't forget anything. Anyone else find that one of the only drawbacks with going away on your own is you can't share your excitement before the trip?

Hello Suziewales, I'm on this trip as well, though flying from Manchester. It's the first trip solo for me so I,m steeling myself to get through the airport doors and onto the plane. Hoping for a lovely and interesting holiday break.

StellaBrs

StellaBrs
(Member)
Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble with this forum malarky so I hope I fare better with the holiday. First one solo for me, flying from Manchester on Wednesday. Anyone else out there doing the same?

StellaBrs

shyanne
(Member)
Suzie, when I booked in February, I was told that the Opera was not an option for the trip on the 1st August so it might be that no one is going! Either way, I am not booked to go and so there should be a few others who will also be in the hotel that night, maybe we can go out on our own to a bar for a spot of people watching?

I am also starting to get excited now, still nowhere near ready to go though but plenty of time yet, I usually leave the packing to the last minute anyway. I am flying out of Manchester and hope to meet up with some fellow JY travellers at the airport - look out for the single women with the JY luggage tab!