suziewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just booked my first jy holiday - Costa de la Luz departing from Bristol on 11th September. Only one problem I can see is that it is the day after my 60th birthday, so only hope I am fit to drive to the airport at 5am in the morning! Anyone else booked on this trip? Would love to make contact with someone before I go, as very nervous about my first holiday on my own!
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suzie

I am going to Costa de la Luz, but next week. All I want to say is please do not feel nervous as there is no need. You will soon realise this! You will not be on your own as there will be other like minded travellers who are all in the same boat. You will have to carry on celebrating your 60th birthday throughout the trip!

Best wishes

Jaya

suziewales
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you for your reply Jaya. Hope you have a fab time - maybe you can forum when you come back and give some feedback - particularly food in hotel (I am wheat/gluten intolerant and usually fill up on fruit and ice cream!!).

Enjoy!!

'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Suzie

I am going to Costa de la Luz, but next week. All I want to say is please do not feel nervous as there is no need. You will soon realise this! You will not be on your own as there will be other like minded travellers who are all in the same boat. You will have to carry on celebrating your 60th birthday throughout the trip!

Best wishes

Jaya

JeanL
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am going on this Holiday on 11th flying fropm manchester so it would be nice to meet up when we get there.

I have been on the Just You holidays many times and had a lovely time

Jean

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Suzie

Of course, I will post a feedback on 'testimonials' once I am back. I am a vegetarian, but I am sure there will not be any problems as long as there is plenty of fresh fruit and lots of icecream!

Jaya