Annp547
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi members, I have just booked my first JY holiday and chose China in September. I would love to hear from anyone else who is going on the 19/9/12.:rolleyes:

Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi there

There have been a few people on this date that have posted. If you enter China in the bottom right section where it says 'search this forum' you will see them in previous replies.

Enjoy!

JD
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi am also going to China 19/9/12 ,,this is also my first time with JY,am also booked on the cruise, my first time abroad without family, believe weather in Sept is similar to our spring,:thumbup:
'Annp547' wrote:

Hi members, I have just booked my first JY holiday and chose China in September. I would love to hear from anyone else who is going on the 19/9/12.:rolleyes:

lallygal_m
(Member)
Hiya, I am also booked on the 19th Sept, it's my first JY holiday so a little nervous, I wanna try and get in touch with other people on the same trip, so I have an idea who I'm going with.
Annp547
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lallygal_m' wrote:

Hiya, I am also booked on the 19th Sept, it's my first JY holiday so a little nervous, I wanna try and get in touch with other people on the same trip, so I have an idea who I'm going with

Hi sry for the delay in reply but just returned from holiday in Mallorca.

I too am a little neverous about going solo as this is y forst trip without family. Also not sure what to pack for evening wear, are the dinners formal semi formal or casual? Look forward to meeting my fellow travellers at Heathrow.

TraceyT
(Member)
Hi Annp

Having just returned from Chuna I can tell you that dress code in the main is very casual. Sometimes you do not return to the hotel to change but go straight to dinner. Very seldom is there much time to change if you do return to the hotel. [/u]

ShirleyT
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi Annp

Having just returned from Chuna I can tell you that dress code in the main is very casual. Sometimes you do not return to the hotel to change but go straight to dinner. Very seldom is there much time to change if you do return to the hotel. [/u]

Hi Tracey,

Diid you go on the Yangzte river cruise? if you did what was the dress code day / evening

Many thanks, Shirley

annie H
(Member)
'Annp547' wrote:

Hi all, yes I am going on the China trip 19th sept. It will be the first time I have been with JU and a first trip on my own!! this seems a great way to find others going on 19th. Annie H

TraceyT
(Member)
Hi

Yes I did the cruise. Again no need to dress up you are cruising with lots of chinese Upgrade is great value you get better cabins and eat a la carte but again no need to dress up

annie H
(Member)
'Annp547' wrote:

I have tried to reply to you a few days ago,but not sure where it went! I am not very good with computers but learning fast, but not fast enough. I am going on the 19th so if this gets to you do reply then maybe we can answer questions.annie H