CHRISJW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, anybody out there going to USA 18/06/12? Found out that the complimentary use of the lounge isn't available prior to the flight out at Heathrow. Just You haven't told me officially but there is only a British Airways lounge which is not available to general public unless silver/gold card holder. Anybody have any news on this or anybody having done the holiday any experience? Chris
lesley07
(Member)
'CHRISJW' wrote:

Hi everyone, anybody out there going to USA 18/06/12? Found out that the complimentary use of the lounge isn't available prior to the flight out at Heathrow. Just You haven't told me officially but there is only a British Airways lounge which is not available to general public unless silver/gold card holder. Anybody have any news on this or anybody having done the holiday any experience? Chris

Hi

I did this trip last Sept and lounge was available. Suggest you check with JU direct.

Lesley

Woodz
  • (Member)
(Member)
'CHRISJW' wrote:

Hi Chris

I'm going on the tour on 28 May and I've been informed there is no lounge available at terminal 5. We have been given a refund because of this.

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not on this trip (did it 2 years ago) but doing route 66 in october which also goes from terminal 5, will be dissapointed if no lounge available its a great meet up place and a nice way to start your holiday.
Kaz x
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chris,

I am also going on the Golden West trip on the 18th June. I have been informed by JY that we do not have access to the lounge and we will be receiving a refund.

See you in 4 weeks!

Karen x

CHRISJW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

'CHRISJW' wrote:

Hi

I did this trip last Sept and lounge was available. Suggest you check with JU direct.

Lesley

Hi Lesley - It seems because the airline is British Airways instead of the advertised United that we cannot use the lounge. Any advice on the holiday in general? Regards Chris

ewjames9
(Member)
Hi Chris justrecieved 15 pounds cash rebate from just you .Flying down from Newcastle on this holiday 18 june .see you then Ernie W

ewjames9
(Member)
Hi Chris flying down from Newcastle on this trip see you then Ernie w
Kaz x
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ernie,

I am also flying down from Newcastle on the 18th.

Karen x

ewjames9
(Member)
'Kaz wrote:

Hi Ernie,

I am also flying down from Newcastle on the 18th.

Karen x

Hi karen see you on the 18th Ernie