TOTB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post. Booked my holiday at coop travel shop on Saturday, after much arguing with myself whether to take the plunge or not. This was my 3rd attempt at booking a holiday for myself. To say I am a tad nervous about the whole booking holiday thing and flying for the first time anywhere thing is a massive understatement!

Still in a state of shock that I've actually done it! Well I have to 7 October 2012 to organise myself. Buy stuff that I need. Ask the question about what type of clothes I need? How big my luggage case should be? How much spending money I need for eating out & buying things? Tips on keeping my sanity on long haul flight? Who my tour manager guide is? Where do I meet everyone I am sharing the tour with? And lastly convincing myself that I haven't made hugest mistake ever!

I'm from Birmingham UK

Flying from Heathrow 7th October 2012

Thanks in advance 🙂

KSGILPIN
(Member)
'TOTB' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post. Booked my holiday at coop travel shop on Saturday, after much arguing with myself whether to take the plunge or not. This was my 3rd attempt at booking a holiday for myself. To say I am a tad nervous about the whole booking holiday thing and flying for the first time anywhere thing is a massive understatement!

Still in a state of shock that I've actually done it! Well I have to 7 October 2012 to organise myself. Buy stuff that I need. Ask the question about what type of clothes I need? How big my luggage case should be? How much spending money I need for eating out & buying things? Tips on keeping my sanity on long haul flight? Who my tour manager guide is? Where do I meet everyone I am sharing the tour with? And lastly convincing myself that I haven't made hugest mistake ever!

I'm from Birmingham UK

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

I just thought I would let you know that I am going on this trip on Sunday so will let you know more about the holiday when we return. Its also my first Just You trip, although I have done a little bit of travelling on my own. Don't worry too much, a lot of your questions above will all be answered when you receive your final notification about 2-3 weeks before departure and that includes tour guide, luggage allowances, and will give you all the details of the hotels you will be staying in. As far as the money is concerned, a lot of it depends on how many of the extra excursions you will want to do, all of which will also be included in the final notes and their respective prices. I can give you a rough idea when I get back.

As for flying for the first time, don't worry - its fabulous. So, ciao for now and I'll let you know more on arriving back home.

Karen

TOTB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KSGILPIN' wrote:

'TOTB' wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Birmingham UK

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

I just thought I would let you know that I am going on this trip on Sunday so will let you know more about the holiday when we return. Its also my first Just You trip, although I have done a little bit of travelling on my own. Don't worry too much, a lot of your questions above will all be answered when you receive your final notification about 2-3 weeks before departure and that includes tour guide, luggage allowances, and will give you all the details of the hotels you will be staying in. As far as the money is concerned, a lot of it depends on how many of the extra excursions you will want to do, all of which will also be included in the final notes and their respective prices. I can give you a rough idea when I get back.

As for flying for the first time, don't worry - its fabulous. So, ciao for now and I'll let you know more on arriving back home.

Karen

TOTB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good luck, enjoy your holiday! 🙂
TOTB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just wondering if anyone else is going on the same tour as me on the 7th October 2012.

:)