Yorksgirl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi. This is my first time with JY. Bit nervous but looking forward to it. Would love to hear from anyone joining me on this tour. Feedback from anyone who has been would be appreciated too.
Judy T
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Yorksgirl' wrote:

Hi. This is my first time with JY. Bit nervous but looking forward to it. Would love to hear from anyone joining me on this tour. Feedback from anyone who has been would be appreciated too.

I am going on this holiday First time with Just You. Flying from Manchester and really looking forward to this part of italy. Judy:):):)

Iris C
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Yorksgirl' wrote:

Hi Yorksgirl & Judy

I did this holiday last July and it was wonderful. We had extremely high temperatures whilst we were there so be prepared with light clothing and comfortable shoes. When you are staying at the second hotel, can't remember where it was there is a funicular railway nearby (I've probably spelt it incorrectly but no matter), you must go up to the top and have a drink it is lovely up there but make sure you come down before it closes for the night.It is a really busy holiday but well worth it and I hope you have a wonderful time.

I have just returned from Vietnam and Cambodia and that was pretty hectic but again a wonderful adventure.

If you are worried about going on your own, don't be, everyone is so friendly and usually in the same position as yourself. A great way to make new friends.

Kind regards

Iris

Yorksgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Judy. Nice to know there will be another first timer with me. Are you on a connecting flight to Gatwick, or going direct from Manchester? I am flying from Gatwick. Its my first visit to Italy and this looks like a really good tour to start with. Not long to go now!
Yorksgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Iris.

Thanks for your feedback. The funicular railway sounds good, will definately do that. Hopefully we will have nice weather too, will be nice to get away from all this rain. It does sound like a really good tour. And thanks, am sure we will have a wonderful time :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed Vietnam and Cambodia.

I looked at the chat room a lot before I booked and as you have said, everyone seems really friendly and helpful. Am sure this will be the first of many trips!

Judy T
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Yorksgirl' wrote:

Hi Judy. Nice to know there will be another first timer with me. Are you on a connecting flight to Gatwick, or going direct from Manchester? I am flying from Gatwick. Its my first visit to Italy and this looks like a really good tour to start with. Not long to go now!

I am flying from Manchester. Have spent many years going to Sorrento and the Amalfi coast so looking forward to this holiday.

Yorksgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone joining me and Judy on this tour?

I am flying from Gatwick, so it would be nice to meet up with some fellow travellers before we fly.

On countdown now, only 2 weeks to go!

JennieG
(Member)
Hi! I'm booked on this holiday too. It's my first solo holiday. I'm flying from Glasgow down to Gatwick and then getting the flight from Gatwick. See you then

Yorksgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jennie

Will hopefully see you at Gatwick then! As far as I know there will be a JY rep near check in, so maybe they will suggest a meeting point? I will probably be arriving at Gatwick about 11am, so will be on the look out for fellow travellers 🙂

Di

Dormouse
(Member)
'Yorksgirl' wrote:

Hi I did my first JY holiday last week to Tuscany, it was fantasic, great company, great food, great destination only wish I had done it earlier, already looking at where to go next year!! Have fun, enjoy!!!!

Dormouse
(Member)
'Yorksgirl' wrote:

Yorksgirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Dormouse, I will. Glad to hear you had such a good time. I really fancy the Americas Golden West tour for next year.