Kirsty332
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey Everyone,

I am looking to find fellow tourists heading out on the route 66 tour in september to get to know a familar name and calm the nerves. This is my first solo holiday ever, I am only 22 and recently graduated from university. I am very excited and looking forward to meeting everyone.Decided to be brave and take the plunge and book. I have wanted to travel the route 66 for a while now and never thought I would. It would be great to talk to you all and get to know a few people before travelling.

I look forward to talking to everyone and meeting you all in person, please get in touch

Kirsty x

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Kirsty,

Just read your age and a little bit of advice is to take some ID (passport or photo driving licence) with you when going out, America as a very strict 21 year old policy and they do check.

Apart from that its a very friendly country you will have a great time.

Don't worry not too many post on here, you'll meet them all in the airport lounge

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kirsty

You will have a great time I am sure, BTW even I have been asked to prove my age when in the USA I think they just do it for everybody....

Cindy a NOT so young looking 53

turnke
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kirsty

I am 58 and going on the Route 66 trip 24th Sep.I have been to some of the cities we will visit on this trip,but I am looking forward to see more of the country.I have booked all the excursions and as a country music fan,I hope to get to Branson.

Last October,I went on JY's National Parks and Little Big Horn trip which was great,good company and great scenery.

See you in September

Keith

Kirsty332
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hey everyone,

thanks for the advice on the ID i usually keep it on me at all times anyway so i shall definately be taking it with me 🙂 thanks for replying I was getting more nervous with no one talking 🙂

Keith- I look forward to meeting you in september. I have only ever been to florida so I am looking forward to visiting all these new places. I am booking all the excursion also so its good to know I have someone to speak to. I love all music from heavy metal to country, soundtracks, pop so im hoping to find some live music venues/ bars along the way 🙂

Speak soon

Kirsty