Kirkbris
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone, I have never travelled with JY before so don't know what the age range is. I want to do the Australia and New Zealand add-on trip next Spring and would love to hear from anyone who has been on this trip. I'm 58 and a seasoned single traveller so no worries there, but this is the biggest trip I will make and want to make sure about it.

Sue

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I've done 5 trips with JY and in my opinion 58 is about the perfect age you'll be somewhere near the middle of the group. Thee majority of travellers are in there 50's & 60's but there are a good few either side.

From what i've seen ladies can be anything from late 20's to 80 while men tend to start later at about 40 to 80.

Like you i'm a seasoned single traveller but do enjoy going with a group, made some great friends and have 2 more trips booked.

Mick (aged 54).

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue

Great age to be doing this LONG HAUL tour...I have done Australia,and this Jan I went Hong Kong Newzealand great tour if a little exhausting at times well worth the plane ride..If I can help with anything ask away..

Cindy