Pauliner
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, anyone else going to China on the 8th Aug from Manchester?
CLIVE W
(Member)
'Pauliner' wrote:

Hello Pauliner,

I am also going to China on Aug 8th, but will not be travilling from Manchester, I live down on the south coast near Brighton. It will be my first JY holiday, and I am looking forward to it and look forward to meeting you and all others who are also on this trip

Clive

Lynsbyns
(Member)
'CLIVE wrote:

'Pauliner' wrote:

Hello Pauliner,

I am also going to China on Aug 8th, but will not be travilling from Manchester, I live down on the south coast near Brighton. It will be my first JY holiday, and I am looking forward to it and look forward to meeting you and all others who are also on this trip

Clive

Hi Clive

I am also going but flying from Heathrow - you too or are you flying from Gatwick? this is also my first holiday with JY and my first time to China so very excited on both counts.

Lynsey

Keith A
(Member)
Hello Clive, Lynsey and Pauliner,

I am also going on this with the Yangtze cruise, but travelling down from York and flying from Heathrow. It's also my first JY trip.

Cheers

Keith

CLIVE W
(Member)
'Lynsbyns' wrote:

'CLIVE wrote:

'Pauliner' wrote:

Hello Pauliner,

Clive

Hi Clive

I am also going but flying from Heathrow - you too or are you flying from Gatwick? this is also my first holiday with JY and my first time to China so very excited on both counts.

Lynsey

Hi Lynsey

I am flying from Heathrow, have had my jabs already, and have booked my taxi to Heathrow, so all I have to do now is count down the weeks to August

Clive

CLIVE W
(Member)
'Keith wrote:

Hello Clive, Lynsey and Pauliner,

I am also going on this with the Yangtze cruise, but travelling down from York and flying from Heathrow. It's also my first JY trip.

Cheers

Keith

Hi Keith,

Looking forward to meeting you either at Heathrow or in China, I will not be doing the cruise add on as I cannot get the time off from work

Clive

MissB2611
(Member)
Hi all,

I am also doing the Wonder of China and the cruise add on. Flying from Heathrow and getting very excited about my first trip to China. this will be my second trip with Just You, I went to Prague, Vienna and Budapest last summer and had a wonderful time.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Claire