carol b
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Not long now. Who's going on this trip ? Getting excited and counting down the days. Does anyone have any tips on what to take and what not to take.

See you all at the airport xxxxx:):cool::rolleyes:

Caroleod
(Member)
'carol wrote:

Not long now. Who's going on this trip ? Getting excited and counting down the days. Does anyone have any tips on what to take and what not to take.

I am getting excited too, I have my soft slippers/pashmina/earplugs/flight socks/ ready for the flight! Will have to be very strict with myself with the packing though!! Will take something smart for the cruise!See you there! 2 Carol(e)s will be confusing!!

carol b
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Caroleod' wrote:

'carol wrote:

I am getting excited too, I have my soft slippers/pashmina/earplugs/flight socks/ ready for the flight! Will have to be very strict with myself with the packing though!! Will take something smart for the cruise!See you there! 2 Carol(e)s will be confusing!!

I live and die in flip flops (smart flipflops on the cruise haha). I'm taking walking sandals for the great wall (It's slipery when wet). Not long now xxxx

sue55
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Went last year it was great, take loo roll / wipes in handbag for loos on tours, wear layers and confortable shoes, new notes in sterling to exchange in the hotels, a big memory card for your camera and enough space in suitcase for all the goodies you will bring back. have a great time enjoy every moment. sue 55
Susied
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Caroleod' wrote:

'carol wrote:

Hello

I am also on the China trip 23rd May. Like you both I am getting excited and like you not sure what to take! I was told the days are warm/hot but it does cool down in the evening. Comfortable shoes are a must! and I agree with layers. I am looking forward to the cruise to relax after China. I did Europe with Justyou and they certainly keep you on the go.

Look forward to meeting you