jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone i am thinking about booking porta de la luz 11h sept but very nervous never travelled alone before i know i am pathetic but would love a holiday
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jean

Please stop being nervous and go ahead and book the holiday. Travelling with Just You is great and you are very well looked after. I am going to Costa de la Luz next month and am really looking forward to it. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan. Of course, I was a bit nervous when I first booked the trip as had never travelled on my own before, but soon found out that there was no need at all. As long as you get on well with people of all ages, you will have a great time.

Best wishes.

Jaya

caroline37
(Member)
'jean wrote:

Hi Everyone i am thinking about booking porta de la luz 11h sept but very nervous never travelled alone before i know i am pathetic but would love a holiday

Hi,

There is nothing pathetic about being nervous, most people feel the same when they go for the first time.

I went to Bulgaria last year with a friend and really enjoyed it and this year I am also going to the Costa De La Luz on the 25th September on my own and I am sure nearer the time I will be the same.

Hope you have a good time.

Caroline

davegreg
(Member)
'jean wrote:

Hi Jean.....i've just booked Costa Del La Luz on sep 24th. It'll be my 2nd holiday with JY having pretty much just returned from The American National Parks tour - and it was fantastic, great bunch of fellow travellers ages ranging from 20's to 70's (i'm 47).....once you all meet up at the airport your nerves will vanish believe me! Go for it!

Dot Boyd
(Member)
'davegreg' wrote:

'jean wrote:

Hi Jean.....i've just booked Costa Del La Luz on sep 24th. It'll be my 2nd holiday with JY having pretty much just returned from The American National Parks tour - and it was fantastic, great bunch of fellow travellers ages ranging from 20's to 70's (i'm 47).....once you all meet up at the airport your nerves will vanish believe me! Go for it!

Hello Jean. I'm going to Costa de la Luz on 8th May, and this is my first time with Just You also. Looking forward to it, and I'm sure it will be fine. It can't be worse than going completely alone, and I've done that, so just go ahead and book! I'll let you know what it was like when I get back.

Dot

jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'davegreg' wrote:

'jean wrote:

Thanks for your reply i am going to book this holiday

jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Jean

Please stop being nervous and go ahead and book the holiday. Travelling with Just You is great and you are very well looked after. I am going to Costa de la Luz next month and am really looking forward to it. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan. Of course, I was a bit nervous when I first booked the trip as had never travelled on my own before, but soon found out that there was no need at all. As long as you get on well with people of all ages, you will have a great time.

Best wishes.

Jaya

Thanks jaya for your reply it made such a difference i am now going to book holiday

jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'davegreg' wrote:

'jean wrote:

Thanks for your reply i am now going to book this holiday

jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'caroline37' wrote:

'jean wrote:

Hi,

There is nothing pathetic about being nervous, most people feel the same when they go for the first time.

I went to Bulgaria last year with a friend and really enjoyed it and this year I am also going to the Costa De La Luz on the 25th September on my own and I am sure nearer the time I will be the same.

Hope you have a good time.

Caroline

Thanks caroline for your reply i am now going to book this holiday

jean lancashire
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Dot wrote:

'davegreg' wrote:

'jean wrote:

Hello Jean. I'm going to Costa de la Luz on 8th May, and this is my first time with Just You also. Looking forward to it, and I'm sure it will be fine. It can't be worse than going completely alone, and I've done that, so just go ahead and book! I'll let you know what it was like when I get back.

Dot

Hi Dot thanks for your reply i am going to book the holiday as you say its better than going alone i hope you enjoy your holiday and look foward to hearing from you