Sjbaby96
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hiya Single Travellers !!!! :huh::)

I am very new to this so i was hoping you would be able to help me ??

I am 31 in June and i havent been on Holiday since i was 18 and that was with my partner and his family so i havent got a clue about what to do or where to go on Holiday this year, I do have friends but they are either pregnant, unemployed, have a lot of kids or a partner etc so hence me thinking of going alone.

I work 6 days a week and sometimes over 60 hrs so i really am in need of a break from it all, but i am very worried about what to expect going on holiday alone, i am a worrier about the un known but i still want a holiday all the same, I am not very good with places, languages etc,,and ideally i want to go away between the 4th june to 10th of june not sure where, i'd just like it to be nice weather, nice views a mixture of this to do etc. Is there anyone who can give me Holiday advice out there?. So you now see my dilema so any advice is greatly recieved :) xxxx :thumbup:

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

First things first calm down.....

OK so you really fancy a nice holiday well then look no further than JY.

At 31 you will be one of the younger ones but please do not let that put you off having a great holiday.

There must be somewhere in the world that you have always wanted to visit and now you can.

Have a look at the couple of video links on here from Lovely Lesley and Nixon (Thats me) and see what we have said obout our trips on these holidays.

I can under stand your nerves but this is a very safe way to travel and I am sure whatever style of holiday you choose that you will see a great country with like minded people and the best thing of all you WILL have FUN!!!..

I have done 8 JY tours

If there is anything else I can help you with just ask..

Cindy

DavidG
  • (Member)
(Member)
We have all been there! Go on the web and find a place you fancy and go for it. Everybody else will be in the same position as you and you will find that everyone mixes well as a group. Ages usually range from 20s to 70s but all usually get on well.

I was equally nervous first time, but I am going on my 8th JY holiday in August so, again, go for it you will enjoy yourself.

cjh
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Sjbaby96' wrote:

I am 31 in June and i havent been on Holiday since i was 18 and that was with my partner and his family so i havent got a clue about what to do or where to go on Holiday this year, I do have friends but they are either pregnant, unemployed, have a lot of kids or a partner etc so hence me thinking of going alone.

I work 6 days a week and sometimes over 60 hrs so i really am in need of a break from it all, but i am very worried about what to expect going on holiday alone, i am a worrier about the un known but i still want a holiday all the same, I am not very good with places, languages etc,,and ideally i want to go away between the 4th june to 10th of june not sure where, i'd just like it to be nice weather, nice views a mixture of this to do etc. Is there anyone who can give me Holiday advice out there?. So you now see my dilema so any advice is greatly recieved :) xxxx :thumbup:

hello i am new to this aswell and have booked to go to Canada in sept and i am 34 years old ,just find somewhere you like the look of and book it ,thats what i did :)

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and Welcome

You will have a great time with Just You no matter which destination you choose. My first trip with Just You was to Jordan. I chose it as I always wanted to see Petra. You do not need to know the language of the place you visit - obviously it is nice to learn a few words of greetings etc, but absolutely no need. Everyone is friendly and there is no need to worry about anything as you will be looked after by Just You right from arrival to the airport. Decide where you want to go and book it - you will have no regrets.

Jaya

trueblonde
(Member)
Just go for it, I have been back about a month now after 26 days in Oz, my first time too singles holiday and with Just You, I thought oh well it is my holiday so I will make it as I want my holiday a fab time, I had a fab time and now booked for my second one now, just chillax and stop worrying every one has had their first time, so just enjoy don't dwell on it so much
sportchef
(Member)
'cjh' wrote:

'Sjbaby96' wrote:

hello i am new to this aswell and have booked to go to Canada in sept and i am 34 years old ,just find somewhere you like the look of and book it ,thats what i did :)

Hi

I have booked myself on my first Just You holiday to Croatia in September. Since I have booked it I have found out that the hotel that we are staying at, saga at some point used to use the hotel alot. The hotel itself has apparently has won afew awards.

I am 35 years old and I have travelled with other big holiday companies such as Thomson and Thomas cook on my own and having to pay single supplements which is a problem if you are trying to travel on a budget. But with Just you you don't have to worry as you don't have to pay any single supplements.