G Owens
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Having been on many Just You holidays, I wondered if I could get some feedback about going away for Christmas - perhaps UK versus abroad? I would be interested to hear other people's experiences.

Thanks

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did my first christmas hol last year to Lake Annecy, you'll find my report in the testimonial section of this forum.
nige0556
(Member)
I did London last xmas, personally I found the group of 90+ far too many and if I book for this year, I think I'll go for an overseas break which (I guess) have smaller numbers
JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did the Xmas/New Year trip to Vietnam the year before last and throoughly enjoyed it. Spent Xmas day on a junk sailing around Ha Long Bay and the New Year celebrations In Saigon took place right outside our Hotel. I think there were around 25 or so people on the trip.

Had to spend Xmas with the family last year but will definitely be looking to go away again this year.

Regds

Jim

Julie White
(Member)
Hello, I did my first Christmas away last year to the Heart of Alpine tour and it was fantastic. It was my first Christmas that I spent alone and I can honestly say it was one of the best. Please just book a holiday it will be great
JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi All

I have only manage to get away at Christmas on 2 occasion both with Just You in recent years. Both of which were to Austria.

And I would highly recommend to experience Austria at Christmas.

It is so much different from the UK

Enjoy

Andy

G Owens
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi All

I have only manage to get away at Christmas on 2 occasion both with Just You in recent years. Both of which were to Austria.

And I would highly recommend to experience Austria at Christmas.

It is so much different from the UK

Enjoy

Andy

Thanks for all the comments. I'll definitely take a look at the brochure when it comes out. The next problem will be making a choice......!