wakeygirl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello am new to Just You and solo travel. Is there anyone out there booked on this trip? I am very excited to be going to italy as my last trip a few years ago was to the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant but stiflingly hot-hoping for a few more sea breezes this time!
angeline
(Member)
'wakeygirl' wrote:

Hello am new to Just You and solo travel. Is there anyone out there booked on this trip? I am very excited to be going to italy as my last trip a few years ago was to the Amalfi Coast. Brilliant but stiflingly hot-hoping for a few more sea breezes this time!

Hi

I have just booked myself on to this holiday. Only my 2nd with JY - but thoroughly enjoyed the Venetian Cruise last year.Looking forward to this one

wakeygirl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'angeline' wrote:

'wakeygirl' wrote:

Hi

I have just booked myself on to this holiday. Only my 2nd with JY - but thoroughly enjoyed the Venetian Cruise last year.Looking forward to this one

Hello Angeline

Nice to contact another Apulia traveller! So glad you are enthusiastic about the holidays on offer . No doubt see you at Heathrow on 27th July!

Regards

Jane (Wakeygirl)

angeline
(Member)
Holiday paid for. Looking forward to it. Not too long now
Sheren
  • (Member)
(Member)
I am booked for this trip - my 4th with JY. Looking forward to it.
EllenJane
(Member)
I've just booked this as well for the 27th July. My first singles holiday, sure it will be lovely.

Maggie (EllenJane)

Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm also in the July 27th gang. I enjoyed Apulia so much when I went two years ago that I decided to go back. It's a lovely part of the world, and the pace of the holiday was relaxed. The barman at the hotel had his own idiosyncratic twist on the Singapore Sling. Can't wait for another one!

If anyone else is leaving from Gatwick, it might be fun to arrange a meet up that day? I know I'll probably be there earlier than they recommend - just to be safe!

EllenJane
(Member)
Gwyn, I think I may have bumped last year's thread by mistake. Anyway, I'll be there this July, 2013! Will arrange to meet you in Gatwick a bit closer to the time.
Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well - am I the only one who is RIDICULOUSLY excited about a week in Apulia?

Anyone fancy a meet up before going through all the formalities of getting through check in, passport etc? It can be a bit scary on your own!

I'm driving to Gatwick that morning so am quite flexible about meeting times etc.

MissB2611
(Member)
I'm ridiculously excited too, see you on the 27th. Just need to decide what to pack

Claire

Gwyn
  • (Member)
(Member)
Can't wait! I'm having a coffee break before getting back to packing and tidying up. Woo hoo!