PaulineE
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've just booked on this trip, with the coast extension. It would be great to get to know some of my fellow travellers!
Lain
  • (Member)
(Member)
There is a thread for Sept posted after yours:

'patricebry' wrote:

Hi,

I'm going on his holiday and have been told that up to now there are 22 people booked to go on this date. I would love to get in touch with anyone going then, and anyone flying from Manchester.

Regards, Pat

LolCasanova
(Member)
I'm looking for this other thread but I'm not finding it...so hi! I'm off on this trip and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm the grand age of 20 but it's something I've always wanted to do and I'd love to talk to someone before I actually go. Feel free to message me 😃
PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LolCasanova' wrote:

I'm looking for this other thread but I'm not finding it...so hi! I'm off on this trip and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm the grand age of 20 but it's something I've always wanted to do and I'd love to talk to someone before I actually go. Feel free to message me :D

I can't find this other thread either, but at least there are two of us!! I'm the other end of the age scale - 65 but feel and act much younger!! I've been on a few JY holidays and they've all been great. I'm really looking forward to this one - are you doing the coast extension?

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
You will all have a great time on this holiday I did this in Sept/Oct 2010, fantastic to see the animals in the WILD and I also did the extension at the 2nd hotel. If you have any questions that I can help you with please feel free to ask.

Cindy

Kazz1
  • (Member)
(Member)
The other thread is about China same date 19th Sept but different holiday.

LolCasanova
(Member)
'PaulineE' wrote:

'LolCasanova' wrote:

I'm looking for this other thread but I'm not finding it...so hi! I'm off on this trip and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous. I'm the grand age of 20 but it's something I've always wanted to do and I'd love to talk to someone before I actually go. Feel free to message me :D

I can't find this other thread either, but at least there are two of us!! I'm the other end of the age scale - 65 but feel and act much younger!! I've been on a few JY holidays and they've all been great. I'm really looking forward to this one - are you doing the coast extension?

Woo, found someone else! At least that's two of us, haha! Nope, I did consider it but I don't think my poor mother's heart could take it! She's already doing her nut as it is 😛 But I'm really looking forward to it 😃

PaulineE
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LolCasanova' wrote:

'PaulineE' wrote:

'LolCasanova' wrote:

Woo, found someone else! At least that's two of us, haha! Nope, I did consider it but I don't think my poor mother's heart could take it! She's already doing her nut as it is 😛 But I'm really looking forward to it :D

Tell Mum we@ll look after you!!

LolCasanova
(Member)
Hahaha I will! She's much happier there's gonna be other people there rather than me completely solo 😃