vivcallaghan
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hello,

Who else is travelling on the 14th ? Lots seem to be going on the 28th or in May!

It would be good to compare notes before we travel anyone ??

Beesky
  • (Member)
(Member)
'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hello,

Who else is travelling on the 14th ? Lots seem to be going on the 28th or in May!

Hi Viv,

I'm going and will be the youngest I think! Very excited, so excited I have already packed! I'll be heading down from Newmarket. How about you?

Sarah

Aylesbury
(Member)
Hi

My name is Babs and I am going on the same tour as you.

vivcallaghan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Beesky' wrote:

'vivcallaghan' wrote:

Hello,

Hi Viv,

I'm going and will be the youngest I think! Very excited, so excited I have already packed! I'll be heading down from Newmarket. How about you?

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I am excited too and yes I have also packed then unpacked then packed again..I'm travelling from Cheshire so 2 hours to Euston then 1 hour to Heathrow.

Just wondering tho, with us having internal flights in China does that mean we won't be able to take stuff like shampoo,hair spray, hair dryer ect in our hand luggage, cos that's all I'm taking, an overnight bag !!! ?

vivcallaghan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Aylesbury' wrote:

Hi

My name is Babs and I am going on the same tour as you.

Hi Babs,

Not long to go now, it's nice to introduce ourselves beforehand, do you have far to travel ? Have you been with J.Y before ?

Viv