LizHS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This is my first singles holiday so I am a little apprehensive about everything. Is there anyone reading this who is flying from Birmingham for a holiday on Lake Garda on June 12th, 2012?

LizHS

JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Liz

Well done for making your booking on your first Just You trip. You have certainly picked a fantastic part of the world to start. Although I have not been in this part of the World with Just You. I have been indipentantly and have had some fabulous reports from friends and fellow Just You Travellers. Who all speak very highly of it.

Good Luck

Andy

LizHS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JustAndy103' wrote:

Hi Liz

Well done for making your booking on your first Just You trip. You have certainly picked a fantastic part of the world to start. Although I have not been in this part of the World with Just You. I have been indipentantly and have had some fabulous reports from friends and fellow Just You Travellers. Who all speak very highly of it.

Good Luck

Andy

Thanks Andy for replying. I am looking forward to this holiday - just still very nervous about arriving at Milan airport on my own. Not sure how many others may be travelling from Birmingham.

LizHS

patricebry
(Member)
Hi Liz,

I flew from Manchester to Milan couple of years ago on theway to Lake Como. There were others on the flight - some going to Como, others to Lake Garda It is very unlikely you will be on your own, but even if you are you will be met at Milan airport by the rep and taken by taxi to your destination. They don't expect you to find you own way there.! If you're worried phone Just You - give your holiday ref no. and they will advise you.

Regards, Pat

LizHS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'patricebry' wrote:

Hi Liz,

I flew from Manchester to Milan couple of years ago on theway to Lake Como. There were others on the flight - some going to Como, others to Lake Garda It is very unlikely you will be on your own, but even if you are you will be met at Milan airport by the rep and taken by taxi to your destination. They don't expect you to find you own way there.! If you're worried phone Just You - give your holiday ref no. and they will advise you.

Regards, Pat

Thank you Pat. I am feeling a lot more confident about this holiday having read your reply.

Liz