Angie S
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just taken the plunge and booked this trip to Uzbekistan - my first solo holiday. I want to go somewhere very different and this seems to fit the bill.

It's a few months til September but I'd love to hear from other people going on this trip.

Angie

Angie S
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Come on guys....I know our trip is fully booked so I am not the only person going to Uz. Thought I would post again as 2 weeks today we shall be in Tashkent !

Beginning to get really excited although I do not have any documentation yet.

Would be nice to hear from anyone.

Angie

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Angie wrote:

Come on guys....I know our trip is fully booked so I am not the only person going to Uz. Thought I would post again as 2 weeks today we shall be in Tashkent !

Beginning to get really excited although I do not have any documentation yet.

Would be nice to hear from anyone.

Angie

Hi Angie,

Don't be put off by the lack of responses. The vats majority of epople don't actually use the forum.

I wanted to go somewhere different last year so i went to Croatia. It turns out every German and Italian holidayed there so maybe it wasn't that esoteric!

Although i am curious about this holiday the only thing i really know about the country is the capital and not much else. When you have finished on youer holiday could you post something int he testimonials?

Thanks

Mark

Angie S
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking time to make a post. I stopped in 3 places in Croatia in 2009 when I was doing a cruise. Rovinj was my favourite. Croatia is a lovely country from what I saw.

Yeah, I'll just need to be content waiting to meet folks at the airport. I reckon the people on this trip may be seasoned JY travellers looking for something different - I could be wrong. I hope all goes well as I'm looking at India next!

I will do a testimonial on Uzbekistan when I get back.

Take care,

Angie

Jenny Parsonage
(Member)
Hi

I am on the trip look forward to meeting you

Angie S
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Jenny,

I'm so chuffed someone has seen my post. I can see you have done a few JY holidays before.

Look forward to meeting you a week today!

Angie