Lynda Broughton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have been reading other posts from people going on this trip, who is going on May 14th, is anyone travelling from the East Midlands? I'm travelling to Heathrow by National Express, would be nice to have contact with other travellers on that date.
julieblonde1
(Member)
'Lynda wrote:

Have been reading other posts from people going on this trip, who is going on May 14th, is anyone travelling from the East Midlands? I'm travelling to Heathrow by National Express, would be nice to have contact with other travellers on that date.

Hi Lynda, i'm going on that trip !! ...... my 1st one on my own ! i am going from Heathrow but i'm staying at a hotel the night before, (it includes parking for while i'm away and i'm going to visit a friend in Essex too) look forward to meeting you 🙂

musicmad10
(Member)
Hello, I'm going on this trip too. I'm so excited. I'm from the Midlands as well but travelling to Heathrow by car. it's getting closer now!!!! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you both
julieblonde1
(Member)
'musicmad10' wrote:

Hello, I'm going on this trip too. I'm so excited. I'm from the Midlands as well but travelling to Heathrow by car. it's getting closer now!!!! 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you both

How exciting !! only 5 more sleeps ! hehe

Lynda Broughton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Looking forward to meeting you both. Have spoken to an american lady today through work who recommends in San Fransisco - Sour dough bread and a visit to a restaurant called Stinking Rose!