TraceyT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just found out there are 39 of us going, has anyone received their visa pack yet??

I have just rung the contact centre who say they normally send these out three months before. Which should mean within the next week or so.

It would be nice to get a thread up and running.

Caroleod
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi

Just found out there are 39 of us going, has anyone received their visa pack yet??

I have just rung the contact centre who say they normally send these out three months before. Which should mean within the next week or so.

Hi Tracey, I am one of the 39!! I am getting my visa myself so am not expecting a pack. Looking forward to this, my 2nd trip with JY and hoping it will be as good as my 1st trip. ;)

rustyhatch
(Member)
'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi

Hi Tracey,

I'm going on 23rd May also, received my visa pack this morning. Are you close to London?

nan00se
(Member)
'rustyhatch' wrote:

'TraceyT' wrote:

Hi

Hi Tracey,

I'm going on 23rd May also, received my visa pack this morning. Are you close to London?

i am going as well but i have to arrange my own visa --