caroline37
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

My name is Caroline and I am 37 years old.

I know it is a long way away but I just wondered if anyone has booked or thinking of booking to go on the all inclusive to the Costa Da La Luz in Spain on the 25th September?

I went on my first JY holiday last September to Bulgaria with a friend and had a lovely time but this year I am flying solo so thought it would be nice to get in touch with others before I go.

Would love to hear from you.

Caroline:)

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I have booked this trip for May. I was meant to go last September, but had to cancel as I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. Really looking forward to the trip and am already counting the days. It looks like a nice trip with plenty of exciting excursions. I am looking forward to visiting Seville.

Jaya

caroline37
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
HI,

I hope you are better now. Have a brilliant trip and don't forget to post how your trip was and if you liked it.

Caroline

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline

I will definitely post my experience of the trip. I am on remission now and getting stronger each day. Can't wait for this holiday. I have also booked a trip to Israeil (Holy Land) for October this year. Am making up for the lost time!!

Jaya