Paul 56
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thought I would start this thread again to see how the uptake is, would be good to hear from anyone else going and what your expectations are !! Getting excited but still slightly nervous as its first time I've ventured on anything like this. Paul :thumbup:
vicki57
(Member)
Hi Paul,

I am new to JY myself.

Unfortunately I cant get to Bournemouth in February, as it is too far to travel. I am in Sheffield. I know the hotel the JY have booked though and it is lovely, (i lived in bournemouth for 15 years) I went to the New Years Eve weekend at Hinckley at that was a great event. There is a good mix of people that attend the weekends. I have booked The last Drop inn Bolton in March so looking forward to that. I am sure you will be fine. I am so impressed with JY I have booked my first holiday with them in August on the Venician River Cruise. Vicki

newdoreen
(Member)
'Paul wrote:

Thought I would start this thread again to see how the uptake is, would be good to hear from anyone else going and what your expectations are !! Getting excited but still slightly nervous as its first time I've ventured on anything like this. Paul :thumbup:

Hi Paul,

I am also booked for that weekend and a bit apprehensive about the whole thing as I have not ventured into the world of singles before at least I know one other person will be there which is quite comforting, lets hope we can

all have some laughs together . see you there Doreen

sheilap
(Member)
I'm going too! No idea what to expect, but half board in a nice hotel with a pool, by the sea, with a lot of nice single people, a day trip and a couple of boogie nights 🙂 sounds just fine. See you there!
lindyloo
(Member)
'vicki57' wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am new to JY myself.

Unfortunately I cant get to Bournemouth in February, as it is too far to travel. I am in Sheffield. I know the hotel the JY have booked though and it is lovely, (i lived in bournemouth for 15 years) I went to the New Years Eve weekend at Hinckley at that was a great event. There is a good mix of people that attend the weekends. I have booked The last Drop inn Bolton in March so looking forward to that. I am sure you will be fine. I am so impressed with JY I have booked my first holiday with them in August on the Venician River Cruise. Vicki

Hi Paul

I am thinking of going on a weekend away this year, just a little scared of going on my own for the first time, but reading what a great time Viki had as helped me a great deal, thanks again Viki.

Linda

Louise L
(Member)
Hi Paul, I'm going on this weekend, a little nervous but getting excited, hoping it will be a lovely weekend but no idea what to expect.

See you all there

Louise

sandrablondybaby
(Member)
'Paul wrote:

sandrablondybaby
(Member)
hello everyone who is going to bounmouth , ive been you will enjoy every minute its gr8

from sandrablondybaby